Thirty-Five

OOOFFF IM SORRY I FORGOT TO UPDATE J THOUGHT IT WAS STILL THRUSDAY WHEN IT WAS MONDAY :0

It's not edited I'm sorry I tried pushing it out super quickly soooooooooooooooooooo
Readers + update = happy? 😁

"If you touch me right now I'll cry..." Yuki said as he was panting after they watched some Korean dramas Yoonjae spent a lot of that time rubbing Yukis tummy seeing he was still swelled made Yoonjae feel complete they ordered some pizza and enjoyed the rest of the night before going to bed.
That morning Yoonjae was already kissing his neck and ended up getting Yuki just horny enough to let him have his way again which in reality they both loved.
They had just finished the second round and Yuki wouldn't be surprised if he and Yoonjae never separated but they needed to have this talk sooner or later and it was a good time now that Yoonjae was having a rest period.
"P-pup we should talk..." he said with a small sigh as he spooned the others hot and naked body keeping his cock deep inside the other.
"Fuck... me... n-not literally..." Yuki whined not saying fuck you because he didn't want the comeback of "more like fuck you" Yuki was tired and his body littered in as Yoonjae would say beautiful marks that could only be discribed as love.
"Come on we will go out for your last day well we talk" yoonjae said before for the second time taking him to get cleaned up.

(Time Skip)

"Where are we?" Yuki asked as he gripped onto the other softly keeping himself up just enough so he could stand properly, he in all honestly loved not being able to walk completely well because it reminded him of yoonjaes cock.
"Pup... this is a special place for me..." they were in a waterfall like area that wasn't close to the city they had driven about three hours to get here because of the location.
The waterfall was surrounded by flowers and sat in a its own area with huge tall mountains surrounding it protecting it from the elements tree blessed the land with a single cherry tree in the center right before the waterfall pond.
"It's the first place I got your message during a modeling shoot for the fall collection..." he smirked before sitting Yuki down gently on his lap facing him so they could stare at each other, Yoonjae was a business partner and model for the company he worked at.
"Wasn't it like midnight when I messaged you?" Yuki made fun of Yoonjae not believing him before watching Yoonjae squeeze his ass am making the boy moan.
"Baby it was 9pm for me, late night shoot it makes the water glow with the moonlight" he said with a grin pulling out his phone and showing Yuki the pretty picture of him with his abs on display which made Yuki huff.
"I wouldn't lie to you, It's special because if you hadn't of messaged the wrong number we wouldn't be here... and I-I we need to talk about weather you are going home or not..." he said with a sad smile trying not to let his emotions getting the best of him because he would be heart broken if Yuki thought about leaving him.
"I-I ... I don't know I don't wanna leave you alpha... your... what makes me feel happy" he said as he looked at the alpha with tear filled eyes as he wrapped his arms around the others neck and kissing his lips softly Yoonjae kissing him back harshly slipping his tongue in his mouth before pulling away to speak.
"You are mine and I love you puppy... and I don't know if you have taken the pill yet but you have to soon if you don't want to ... have my puppies but I-I understand if you don't but I want you to know I will be the best father if you choose to stay with me and have our pups..." he said as he had tears running down his own face as he looked at him with saddened expression, he was afraid cause they were mates now, it wasn't just some sort of fling Yoonjae truely loved the boy and wanted to have children with him but Yuki was so young, he was only 18 and barely out of highschool... to ask him to give up that would be like asking him to jump out of a plane with no clue if he had a parachute on or not.
"I-I want that... I wanna stay with you b-but how am I meant to have ... puppies... it's not like we have known each other forever... and I'm just I don't know" he said with a broken and half hearted smile as he held the others hand feeling Yoonjae pull away softly his hand resting beside him.
"I-I'm sorry I-I... just" as Yuki spoke Yoonjae had a no facial expression it's like Yuki just took his heart and ripped it away from him, he wasn't mad at Yuki mainly just at the fact that his mate had to be so young.
"It's okay... let's just go back home you are heading home soon...." yoonjae said trying to move the situation away but Yuki wanted to talk about it knowing Yoonjae was angry.
"Yoonjae! Let's just ta-"
"NO I DONT WANT TO SO LETS JUST GO" Yoonjae yelled at the omega with pure anger in his voice as if every word was a knife being thrown at Yukis heart...
And that was it Yuki just nodded softly holding back the waterfall of tears that were brimming in his eyes.
he felt defeated and like he couldn't please anyone, it wasn't the first time in his life he hated himself.
One the way back no body spoke the radio was playing softly well sniffles could be heard form Yuki tears had breached his eyes and he was crying but Yoonjae couldn't console him right now, he couldn't even look the omega directly in his eyes anymore he just needed time to think things over... maybe it would be better if Yuki left for awhile.

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉
HAPPY NEW YEAR THE FIRST CHAPTER OF TWENTY TWENTY (2020) HEHE HOPE THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE AMAZING FOR ME AND ALL OF YOU
🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊