⚠️Thirty-Three⚠️

Warning this is unedited smut! I literally finished this the day of posting and I'm sorry it took so long it's the longest chapter I have written and when it comes to smut it takes me awhile to write it❤️💜❤️ I'm sorry it's not edited

Yoonjae groaned in his sleep as he blinked his eyes a few times, he was hard and confused as to why he felt this way sure morning wood was a thing but this wasn't normal it was three AM and he had been woken up.
It took his eyes a minute to adjust but he realised yuki was now awake to and staring at the alpha contently, they had a stare off both confused as yuki looked more embarrassed than confused.
"What's wrong pup?" He said placing his hand on yuki me back, the boy was still sleeping on top of him and he didn't know what wrong until he moved his hand down to yukis butt again feeling the wetness.
"Are you in heat again? He said with wide eyes before leaning over to grab the pill before yuki stopped him and pouted.
"I-I want ... to mate... with ... you" He said shyly as he looked nuzzled into Yoonjae a chest getting extremely coy about the situation, yuki had woken up feeling hot and without knowing had been grinding his body against yoonjaes for friction...
"Pup... you don't need to ... let's just take the pills it's your he—" he was cut off but yuki kissing him and then pulling away  and sitting up and cradling his casted wrist.
"A-alpha I want... you it's not my heat talking... I trust you... and I want to be yours..." he said quietly before pouting, his eyes getting watery as he felt like maybe he made a mistake telling yoonjae what he felt and what he wanted.
"I-I'm sorry I did—" yuki was cut off in the same way he cut yoonjae off, a pair of soft lips pressed against his own and a hand cupping his cheek softly.
"I want you to pup... but are you sure... I-it might hurt a lot..." he said with a small smile
"Yes... I want to..." he said with a smile back before feeling yoonjae kiss him passionately slipping his tongue into the omegas mouth, exploring it.
He gently bite the omegas bottom lip and then released pressing his tongue back in as he gently gripped the males small waist as he pulled back.
"Fuck... you're so beautiful" he took a moment well staring at him with a happy smile rubbing yukis waist with his large hands feeling him up.
"So perfect for me... so perfect for the world..." he said with a large grin on his face before looking Yuki deeply in his eyes.
"I'm going to take this off now... okay..." he said with a small sigh as his ears were twitching violently on his head, he was getting excited to see his omegas beautiful body again.
"Y-yes..." he said with a loud whimper his tail going limp as he was extremely afraid of not Yoonjae just his own body like always.
"3...2...1" he counted before he lifted the oversized T-shirt off and revealing his pale and smooth and shirtless body which could make Yoonjae hold him down and and cover the males skin in purple and red hues.
Yoonjae then reached down for the omegas boxers, he placed his fingers in the waistband, gently playing with it as he chuckled hearing the omega whimper from just the feeling of being cold.
"A-alpha..." Yuki cries as Yoonjae shushed him pressing his fingers into the others lips.
"Your still broken baby... your wrist will hurt if you try to help Me" he said with a small growl before placing his hands back in the omegas boxers and pulling them down making sure to keep the tail from getting caught, once he lifted Yuki with not alot of strength he pulled the rest of the boxers off.
"Look at your cute little cock" Yoonjae mocked the other knowing he had a kink for that from when he would call him a slut.
"D-Daddy..." he said with tears in his eyes his butt being right on top of the other's extremely large hard cock he can feel the knot throbbing which made Yuki extremely anxious.
"Shhh pup... daddy will take care of you... I know usually there is forplay... but I just want you to feel me and get off to me and only me..." he said with a growl deeply before his alpha began taking over and gripped the omegas hair.
"You ready you dirty whore?" He said with a large smirk before pushing the omega back roughly into the bed crawling on top of him making sure not to hurt his wrist.
"Spread your legs... NOW" he snapped seeing the omega was submitting so easily already doing as the alpha told him, he made sure to push them further and make the omega Cry.
"A-alpha ..." he cried sadly wriggling around as he felt the alpha rip his boxers off with all his strength his large nine inch throbbing cock smacking against his stomach, the head was raging red and leaking pre cum.
He pressed his cock against the omegas wet and dirty hole poking it and rubbing it over his entrance smearing his own pre cum on the males leaking lubed filled hole, the omega was whimpering violently his whole was throbbing and almost like it was trying to suck the cock inside him.
"You want my cock don't you? Probably want any alpha whose willing to fill you with puppies... making you there little puppy maker constantly breeding you..." he said before pulling his cock away both of them completely naked together. Yoonjae growled like a predictor hunting his prey he was so happy to have the omega in his sights and fully submitting wanting to mate for the first time...
He moved down to the other throbbing, tight and pink hole that was leaking lube like a river.
The lube smelt so sweet and tasty, it was giving off a hormonal scent that omegas would let out when they were going into heat, the alpha couldn't resist he let out his tongue and licked a fat stripe along the omegas right hole growling at the sweet taste.
The omega mewled out loud and spread tried to close his legs front he pleasure he could feel it was so foreign but felt so good the wetness against him.
The alpha hated when the omega dared to close his legs on him, he pushed them open with his hands holding them there as he gently bit down the rim of the omegas needy hole out of anger and lust, the omega whimpered trying to keep his legs open for the alpha but it was hard to not resist his natural reaction.
Yoonjae aggressively shoved his tongue deep into the males hole, tasting his sweet lube which made him even more horny, he curled it inside pressing against the walls hearing the omega cry out in pleasure just from his tongue alone so imagine what his dick was going to do.
"Pup you taste so fucking good" Yoonjae said with a growl as he went back to the others hole blowing cold air on it to watch it throb for him after having his fun he went back to pressing his lips against the males pink hole and began to kind of French kiss it shoving his tongue deeper into the other curling it around to make sure he was nice and wet as lube dripped from his lips me his chin.
He couldn't resist the taste pulling away and licking a thick stripe along his hole hearing yukis soft and angelic moans, Yoonjae wanted to scope up as much of his sweet slick as he could, he pressed his lips back against the hole and agressivly sucked holding the omegas legs.
"D-DADDY c-Close!" Yuki whined, Yoonjae pulled away as to make sure he wasn't going to let the other cum so quickly they hadn't even started the real fun yet.
"Is my little bitch needy?" He said as Yuki was whining loudly at the loss of the other tongue, he felt even more empty than usual, he wanted the other so badly.
"Y-yes please daddy... w-want y-you" he choked out as he lay there that lost crawling on top of yukis body his ears standing up as they both were completely naked, yoonjaes tail was wagging violently as he held his tip and firmly pressed again the males twitching holes.
"What are you..." he growled angrily nipping at yukis neck agressivky wanting to bite down and make the other scream in pleasure.
"P-please d-" Yuki was cut off by yoonjaes hand being placed on his throat and gently squeezing with a large smirk.
"I didn't say that puppy.... awnser my question" he growled looking down at the  helpless omega fearful eyes.
"I-I'm Daddy's c-cum pup... d-daddy i-is the only one who can fill p-puppy's slutty hole..." he whimpered through his throat the alphas hand making him feel even more weak than he already did.
"Good... you know you place pup..." yoonjae said with a smirk as he began pushing his tip into the other without warning moaning at how tight the boy was even though he was meant to be loose, it felt fucking unreal in yoonjaes eyes he loved the feeling and wanted to push all the way in but he didn't.
"F-fuck s-So t-tight b-baby p-puppy" His mind being to filled with the slightest pleasure of his tip being inside Yuki to decide on which name his hand still tightly around his neck.
Yuki was twitching his eyes a little bit wet from the feeling of having someone push inside him, he could feel how big the alpha was and it made him wonder if he was even going to fit inside him.
"Are you going to cry? Like the dirty slut you are?" He whispered into yukis ear removing his hand and pressing them tightly on his waist now driving his nails into the other to hold him still, he began forcing more of his cock deeper into the omegas right heat feeling how warm and tight he was, was driving the alpha insane he could control himself at all and forced all of himself into the omega, his knot being the only part that wasn't in.
Yoonjae was groaning in pleasure how could someone feel so good like they were made to be around you? Maybe Yuki was made to have yoonjaes cock stuff up his hole, on the other hand Yuki was crying tears dripping down his face as he hissed it was so much inside him and he was getting worried it hurt a lot but at the same time felt pleasurable.
"P-please k-kiss..." Yuki cried as he hoped the alpha might get a little soft on him, he liked the roughness and being degraded but he was also scared, it was his first time and he was still stretching to hold the alphas cock.
The alpha stopped for a second and looked at the omega less like a pray and more like a lover he could see him being uncomfortable and knew he needed to help the omega through this, Yoonjae flipped them over quickly so Yuki was straddling him in the riding position with yoonjaes back pressed against the wall.
He looked Yuki in the eyes and whispered sweet thing into his ear hoping it might relax the omega enough to not be as tight.
"P-pup am I going to fast? I'm sorry alpha only wants to show you how he loves you enough to let himself be free with you..." Yoonjae whispered rubbing the omegas tail, The tail was the one of the most sensitive parts in his a hybrids body and maybe Yuki had a tail kink or something and bingo he did.
"A-alpha..." he whimpered unknowingly yuki was relaxing his cock drubbing pre cum well his hole loosened a little around the alphas large girth.
"That's it baby ... good boy for alpha... your such a good boy taking alphas cock so well" he whispered kissing the omegas lips and using his free hand to wipe away his tears.
"A-alpha so big" he said letting out a cute giggle as Yoonjae was moving his hips slightly as to get some friction going inside the omega hoping to get him used to the pull of his cock coming out.
"Good boy... alphas just helping" he said smiling at the omega as he placed his hands more softly on the omegas waist lifting Yuki to bounce abit.
"Are you ready?" Yoonjae said pecking his lips
"Y-yes..." Yuki whimpered his tail swaying softly now signalling he was ready even though the knot would be the hardest to take.
"I want you to use those perfect hips and begin pushing your self up and then dropping down softly on alphas cock... can you do that pup?" Yoonjae said guiding him to bounce so the omega would get used to it with his help.
Yuki whimpered holding onto the males shoulder with one hand as his other had a cast on it and couldnt grip at all, he felt his cock leaking and his hole stretch wide to just accomodate the males large size which was pressed right against his hole.
"D-Daddy..." he whimpered loudly as he bounced gently on the males cock feeling the knot press against his hole, it hurt so much he could feel the alpha trying to push some of it into him so when it became more he would be better at having it deep inside his body.
"Baby... fuckkk... you feel so good, sucking daddy's cock up like a good puppy" he said not wanting the other to have his first time getting rough be a lot of degrading even though the boy clearly liked it, he wanted it to he full of affection and sweet thrusts.
"F-fasted p-please..." the omega whimpered as he gently tried to push his body down a little quicker, the knot wasn't going in at all but that wasn't the problem nothing was.
"O-of course baby..." he whispered beginning to thrust his hips up to meet the boys gentle and slow thrusts.
"A-ahh! R-right there! P-please t-there" he cried as the males cock was sliding against his prostate making the omega feel a rush of sweet and beautiful pleasure.
Yoonjae was glad to finally find that spot he noticed that the omega wasn't needing any help bouncing how his dick was being devoured by the boys hole going deep inside him, he could see the pre cum and lube dripping out along his cock as he thrusted back wrapping his arms around the omega.
"B-baby I want t to switch positions in that o-okay " he said wanting to do the work now so he could show the omega real pleasure.
"Y-yes d-daddy w-want..." he whispered suddenly being thrown into missionary position this time Yuki could feel the yoonjaes knot pressing into him wanting to get inside him, he whimpered lightly but was overcome by pleasure when Yoonjae hit his prostate dead on slamming his hips into the others ass.
"A-So beautiful.." he moaned leaning down and capturing the omegas lips with his own his hips not stopping and slowly pushing Yuki up the bed.
"A-agh f-fuck s-so deep.." Yuki whined feeling yoonjae drag his cock out slowly and slam in liked he wanted to thrust his whole knot in to.
"P-pup I want you to carry my pups so bad..." his alpha got out for a second mentally face palming.
W-want alphas p-puppies... Carry alphas... b-babies..." he let out wrapping his legs around Yoonjaes waist to pull him deeper, to hear that pleased Yoonjae his wolf growling.
"You want my puppies to fill your tiny body... carry them for alpha? " he said with a joyful tone slamming his hips harsher.
Yoonjae could feel himself getting closer as he slammed his hips in a quick and harsh way making sure to get deep inside the omega well kissing him deeply making sure he felt loved and safe.
Yuki suddenly cum out of no where clearly because he hadn't experienced this sort of organism before or very often, his hole was clenching tightly around the males cock and yoonjae groaned the tightness really pushed him over the edge as he tried to force his knot into the omega before he would cum.
"S-sore a-Alpha!" He whined feeling the males knot try to push into him as yoonjae leaned down to his neck and kissed over it a few times.
"Shhh... calm down baby... your a good boy you can take alphas knot... ahhh just relax... relax my sweet little pup" the alpha growled into his ear rutting up against the other trying to coax the omega into letting him in, and that was all it took yuki nodded and tried breathing slowly so he wouldn't be so tight.
"That's it... fuck... such a good omega... so good for daddy" he growled as he could feel the omega loosening up and trying to consume his knot with his hole and with a few pushed yoonjae a knot went inside the omega and began to swell.
"Fuck... I love you" yoonjae hissed his knot getting larger with every second trapping the omega and alpha together
"I-I love you to..." Yuki said with a coy voice before letting out a loud whine the Alpha was fully swelled and god it hurt like hell, he felt like he was being ripped apart.
"Shh pup... it's okay... alphas just planting his puppies inside you" yoonjae said with a grin, sure it was just dirty talk but the thought of yuki carrying his babies made him joyful...
"Fuck fuck fuck!" Yoonjae growled as he rutted forward feeling himself begin cumming harshly streams of white sticky cum being sprayed into the omegas right hole.
Yoonjae couldn't stop himself his k9 teeth came out as he bite down harshly on the tiny omegas neck, he heard the squeal and cries of the omega the pain would be hard to handle but no one said marking was a soft and delicate act.
He could feel himself finally reach the males scenting area as he released his hormones into the omegas body.
Alphas when marking an omega released their own special hormone that would infect the omega and change there scents to them and others and make the omega no longer want any alpha, the omega will only ever want there Alpha its the bond of love...
Yoonjae teeth were in their for a good five minutes well he continued trying to move his hips feeling his second load shoot into the omega hole some trying to escape as his knot was getting smaller with each load being released.
It didn't stop Yoonjae from pushing tho he could feel the omega was getting uncomfortable with all the cum that was deep inside his hole but he loved it seeing the blissed out look yuki gave every time he shot more of his cum into him made him so happy
"F-full .." Yuki shines thinking that they had a choice if he would stop coming.
"It's okay baby... shhh alpha just giving you sweet presents.." he giggled pulling out from the bite seeing little bits of blood as he licked the wounds gently.
"P-presents? It's cum you idiot!" Yuki cried out as he tried to wriggle his tiny body off of the cock but couldn't.
"baby... they are presents I'm breeding your body, giving you what you wanted alphas babies" he giggled
"Look.." he said with a smile yukis tummy was slightly puffy from how much Cum was being put into his body...
"Your tummy is so cute" he giggled before rolling them over so that yuki was on his knot laying down...
"Let's just sleep for now...." he said with a small and happy voice seeing that the omega was already close to passing out.
"Don't worry pup... I'll remind you about the pill in the morning" he said before thrusting his dick into yuki for fun hearing yuki groan as cum dribble form his flacid cock.
"Hehe sorry pup... just sleep now" he said with a yawn wrapping his arms around the omegas waist.
"I love you..."

"I love you to.."