Fourteen

(Short Chapter sorry 🥺)

Yuki was whimpering rubbing his face gently into his pillow, he felt extremely weak from the event that just occurred his cock was leaking the left over cum from three rounds that hadn't fully gotten out.
He had his own slick leaking down his thigh like a waterfall, his tail was drenched in his slick for reasons he didn't wanna talk about, he was exhausted and tired but knew he couldn't go to sleep straight away.
"Baby... can we talk now?" The alphas voice echoed through the phone panting deeply as yuki pouted and began having a soft flow of tears run down his cheek, his omega side taking over.
"A-alpha left me... a-alone for weeks! And made me think he hated me... I-I hate myself enough and I-it made me hate myself more! I-I thought alpha cared about me..." Omegas were known for being weak and emotional and that how yuki felt, his words coming out sloppy and muffled as Yoonjae could tell he was crying into his pillow.
"Pup... I do care about you... I'm just scared of what might happened between us if we keep letting this go further... I think I'm beginning to like you my sweet little omega..." Yoonjae confessed softly his own eyes getting watery as he really had grown to care about this boy overtime and it was getting harder to deny how he felt.
"A-alpha likes... puppy?" Yuki muttered out loud but still INto his pillow...
"Yes... or else I wouldn't have done this again..." he said unlike yuki he was covered in his own cum, his knot had been holding a lot of frustration lately and he was now a glazed donut.
"I-I think I like you ... too" yuki whimpered pulling his head from out his pillow and looking at his phone.
"Do you wanna sleep pup?" Yoonjae hummed lightly still coming down from his high a large amount of panting and drawn out words.
"Y-yes Daddy..." he said quietly breathing at a similar pace as he yawned resting his head on his pillow.
"Goodnight pup sleep well and dream of me" he chuckled before ending the call