Twenty-Four

The last two days went by pretty fast and in all honesty he felt sick they had done so much, they had gone sight seeing with Yukis family and went to a few beach's since the weather has been really good recently, but today was his birthday Wednesday.
It all came way to quickly he hadn't heard much from Yoonjae, aside from the casual texting that had been doing due to the awkwardness, the one time yoonjae came over kitaro kept giggling.
Yoonjae would be touchy and yuki would be whimpering the only thing running through his mind was rubbing his thigh or his sides... even grabbing his ass.
But at 5pm tonight he would officially be able to speak with his Fox, who in turn would be the other side of him and help him in his quest in finding a mate.
Even better was the fact that his Fox would get to fully come out since tonight was the Full moon where he would shift into his Fox form for the first time, he was scared but Yoonjae was coming over to take him out to the forest along with kitaro, sadly Yuna had to leave the trip early and head back to Wellington because of some family issues.
"Yuki are you ready! You get to meet your inner animal today!" Kitaro said getting ready to walk out with yuki
"I am I'm just a little scared..." he pouted as he rubbed the back of his head feeling the worry begin to hit him quickly and harshly.
"Yuki it's nothing huge, your wolf is a extension of you okay? He will love you and accept you and his goal it to meet your mate." Kitaro said getting up as she walked to the door opening it only to see Yukis auntie and uncle standing there and rushing I to hug their nephew.
"I can't believe my Yuki is growing up so quickly!" She cried out loudly holding the young boy tightly even though he was taller than her, yukis tail going limp as he was being crushing by his family.
"Be sage don't let any alphas breed you!" His uncle joked as his auntie growled and smacked him before saying.
"He has Yoonjae! The lovely boy from next door he said he will make sure no alphas touch him" she said
"Yuki be good! And I bet your going to be the the prettiest fox out there tonight" his uncle said patting yukis soft ears before they both let go.
"Where are you guys going?" Yuki asked tilting his head
"Me and your uncle are going to see a movie it's date night" she chuckled before waving good bye to the children.
"Maybe you will meet your mate tonight" kitaro wiggles her eyebrows making her way over to Yuki and poking his cheeks before giggling.
"Shut upppp you could meet yoursss" he said with a smirk before running away to his bedroom.

(Time Skip)

Yuki day in the car as they made their way out of the city towards the forest that was just slightly out of town, he was nervous they were getting their early to explore and have Yuki shift for the first time or at least teach him how to shift.
"Don't worry baby boy, you will be fine" he said smiling making yukis worries go away as he yawned.
"Hey I'm still back here!" Kitaro whinned as she huffed
"Why did I have to come along to? I'm not even a hybrid" Minjoon huffed angrily
"Because your a human sometimes it can help hybrids remember their human sides when they are shifted." Yoonjae said sternly he wasn't normally like this but after what happend between him and Yuki he needed a human to keep his human side there, or he would most likely mate with a omega... it was getting harder to deny his alpha what he wanted and he wanted to mate with his mate, he wanted to knot them and never let them go.
"We are here" Yoonjae said noticing already the huge wolves roaming the forest and the other animals like cats, dogs, foxes and a lot more.
"Yuki hold my hands" yoonjae said getting out and walking over to yukis door as the smaller got out also.
"Why?" He asked confused as yoonjae just grabbed his hands anyway.
"Just trust me I need to figure something out..." he said quietly as he held yukis hands close to him, Yuki only staring softly at the other with his big brown doe eyes, tail softly swaying behind him ear pearched sweetly and up right on his head.
"5..." kitaro said quietly watching the car time
"4..."
"3..."
"2..."
"1..."

"Mate..." yoonjae growled into yukis ear, letting out his strong Hormonal scent that would attract his mate....

"Mate..." Yukis eyes widened as he said that outloud... but it wasn't him
Speaking he could hear someone eles say it in a soft and happy voice inside his head, the voice was so angelic like it couldn't be his own
"Y-Yuki...." yoonjae said holding Yuki closely as he felt tears brim at his eyes he was so happy his wolf was bouncing off the wall howling loudly in his own head.
"Y-yes alpha"
"We are mates..." he said quietly before pressing his lips onto the others and as they did that, a bright light covered them and within seconds Yuki and yoonjae were both in their animal forms...
A extremely large black wolf sat infront of Yuki
And on yoonjae side a small white fox sat infront of him...
Minjoon watched with a weird look ok his face and kitaro just rested her head on his shoulder chuckling.
"This is normal it's their animals meeting for the first time they will be able to link minds now only them to speak to each other..." kitaro smiles
"Let's let them be" she shrugged getting in the car
"What about you arnt you going to shift?" Minjoon asked getting in the driver seat.
"Nah I shift whenever I feel like it, I am a cat no one expects a cat to be a hybrid unlike a fox or wolf..." she said turning the radio on