Twenty-Five

(The reason I use the terms omega and alpha a lot more well in animals forms it to just represent that they are more intune with their animal sides and have a different thought process as if it's another side of them)

Side Note! thank you so much for 4k Views, comments and all the votes, I hugely appreciate it and can't express how much it means cause I didn't expect anyone to read it except for myself 💖💜💙❤️💖💜💙❤️💖💜💙

"My Omega..." the large wolf growled loudly their minds were linked now, they could feel if the other was scared or frightened, angry or worried, sad and even blue.
The alpha was snarling violently he wanted to hold the tiny fox down with his paws and claim him, but he needed to get to know the omega more... it was the omegas first day of experiencing his animal side.
"Alpha... i-i am sorry..." the omega whimpered sitting down his paws infront of himself his fluffy white coat reflecting a little light.
The alphas circled the young omega who had his first time coming out, he gently moved towards him and poked the other with his snout smelling the omegas scent for the first time, it was incredible strong now. it was a mix of roses and summer rain, to the alpha it was like a drug he was getting high off of, it was stronger than any other scent and made the alpha feel euphoria.
"Why" the alphas snarled aggressively taunting the omega like he was pray, letting the omega know his dominance.
"T-took to long... alpha waited for me..." he let out a soft whimper as he watched the alpha stalk him, his body still being clam though, the scent the alpha was releasing was incredible strong and dominating it made The omegas little legs weak, it smelt like refreshing mountain breeze with a strong lavender undertone.
"Mine... all mine... you were worth the wait.." the alpha growled before moving in toward the fox and staring at him with his large predictor like eyes, he waited before forcing a much stronger scent out.
This time it had a very nature like smell to it piney almost
The omega instantly whimpered bowing his head low before crawling lowly towards the alpha and rolled over, the fox was tiny like a young fox maybe 1/4 the size of the big black wolf.
He rolled over onto his back his tail wagging softly, he knew everything, if a omega in his animal form lays on his back and dosnt move, he's submitting.
"Good puppy..." he snapped before licking the foxes tummy softly before moving up to the foxes neck and licking the part he would have to bite to make them fully mates.... his alpha wanted to so badly he wanted to officially make the omega his...
"P-please alpha... m-mark" the omega pleaded but deep down Yoonjae wanted it to be special, he didn't just want it to be his wolf taking the omegas innocence, he wanted Yuki to feel loved when he would mark him, and have not just his omega out but have Yuki out so he can agree to it properly and not just because his animal side wants to.
"Patience... soon my beautiful fox... for now.." he snarled picking the fox up with his teeth by the scruff and carrying him as if he was a pup into the forest.
"Let's get to know each other well we can" he said before getting to a safe place far away from any alphas that would smell the omega or steal him away.
"Go on pup run" the alpha said as the omega began nodding and ran, it was such a different experience being a wolf, he could feel himself run faster, smell stronger, work harder even though he was small he was quick but not as quick as his alpha who was running beside him.
It looked like the alpha wasn't even trying to run his fastest like he was just jogging in the morning.
"Watch out pup!" The alpha growled before curving aside so he wouldn't smash into the now denser part of the forest.
The omega did the same and began curving in between large trees that were close together, rocks and other things, slowly getting further and further away from his alpha who could smell him, and could tell the omega was getting farther away.
Yuki stopped running and looked around only to notice he had no clue on where he was, it was strange he could smell better and he tried to find his mates trail but omegas were not trackers like alphas were.
The omega let out a loud whimper of worry as he didn't know how to shift back into being a human so he was just wondering uselessly, he found a large tree that had a weird scent on it, the smell wasn't pleasant it was a strong musk but yuki thought about it and decided he needed to pee anyways.
Yuki lifted his leg on the tree and let his pee trickle before continuing on his way to find his alpha.
Yoonjae followed the trail sniffing low to the ground as he could smell the males scent extremely clearly, making his way around the forest in the same direction yuki was in, he suddenly saw the small white fox bouncing along the forest floor, he wanted to be playful so he began running quickly towards the omega at full force his feet being light enough
To not make a bunch of sound... but not enough that yuki didn't turn around as he tackled the tiny pup.
They both began barking loudly and play fighting yuki on Yoonjaes stomach nipping at his body before Yoonjae flipping them over so the pup was on the ground and laying on his back, it was his turn as he began biting the pups tiny tummy and His little neck just to see how it would feel to mark the other right now, he wasn't planning on biting him straight away or anything he just wanted to feel what it would be like.
Yukis paws wiggled in the air as the alpha towered over his tiny body that was until they could hear footsteps coming closer to them...