Twenty-Seven

Yuki sneezed softly being woken up from a loud growl coming from the outside of little hollow tree which had one end blocked off as it was stuck inside the dirt.
His eyes were still half asleep as he had to blind a few times his fur was turning slightly brown instead of its pretty Snow White colour of usually was due to the fact he was sleeping in a log still waiting for his alpha to return.
Deep down the omega was scared he didn't have any way to find out how long he was sleeping and even if he did, he didn't know what time they began getting chased, what if his mate got hurt in a fight with the whole pack, sure Yoonjae might be bigger than most of the alphas but that didn't mean he would win in a fight against 12 rogues.
Yukis thoughts came to a halt when the sound of snapping twigs began getting extremely louder and closer to where he was hiding, his nose wasn't working either he couldn't  smell who it was since the mushrooms clogged his snout.
"Omegaaaaaaa" a howl came from the wolf that Yuki didn't trust, he knew it wasn't his alpha,
the voice was nothing like him.
"Where is my baby boy..." he taunted the alpha wanting to see if the omega would react to the pet names .
"Hmmm If you come out now we might spare your alpha, that is if he isn't dead already..." the wolf continued on
The omegas snout was pressed firmly into his own paws, the wolf was just taunting him surely, Yoonjae wouldn't give up a fight so easily he would fight till the very end...
"What if... he ..." Yuki thought to himself as his little wolf eyes began getting wetter he was worried, he shouldn't think like that if he does he risks himself and his mates relationship which barely even started physically.
"Come out now... I promise I'll go soft on you.... for the first round once we are human" the alpha was growling now the sounds coming deep from his stomach.
"You should just accept that your going to be mine... your alpha has probably been killed by one of the pack." The taunts were getting into yukis head, he was beginning to consider coming out.
"Puppy, isn't that what your alpha called you?" The wolf had a almost creepy look, he was showing all his teeth to hopefully scare the omega if he got a single look.
But it was to late he saw the mushrooms, and that gave him the same idea Yoonjae had.
"Is this where my new mates hiding." He snapped before turning so he could look down into the hollow log seeing a small white fox hiding himself.
"There you are..." he growled as he went to shove his head deep into the log but it was to small, he could bearly get half of his face in, unlike wolves foxes were made to be sneaky, small and adapting, yuki was on the smaller side and was easily able to fit into the hollow log but the wolf had no chance.
"Snecky little slut..." the wolf growled as he suddenly pulled away and sat on his hind legs his paws in front of him.
"I'll wait..." the wolf howled to the moon, it was odd no howls were even coming back to him except for a few that were miles away.

"You don't get to call me a slut scumbag" the omega yelled out of no where, the large wolf growling in pleasure.

"So the pup knows how to talk... good... "

"Why do you want me..." yuki huffed

"Because, my dumb little omega you marked our territory which instantly makes you ours, why do you think that other omega follows us it's because he did the same thing as you... the only difference is he didn't have a mate to protect him, he gave up so willingly... but this is more fun" the wolf snarled.

In Yukis mind what he wanted to say was "Why don't you go search for your balls and maybe then you will find a mate instead of being a petty princess and rutting against anything that has a scent and can be controlled you power hungry asshole" but all that came out was

"P-petty princess asshole..." still strong but extremely dumb.

"You should come out... so I can mark you now and you won't have to be forced" the wolf growled deeply as he suddenly tried to shove his head in to pull the omega out but still no luck, he was to far in.

"No! I-it's illegal to force mark people!" Yuki tried to use the law as a deterrent but to no luck there were loop holes.

"Maybe as humans but Not as a animals baby boy we can't control our animal sides so the law can't take us to jail for what our animals do... it's just animal nature" He growled deeply if a wolf could laugh he would.

"... p-please just let me go! I-I'm not even from here" he said with a tiny whimper.

"Oh you're not from Australia? Well that sucks okay I'll leave why didn't you just say that" the wolf huffed before walking away the sound of his paws against the forest floor as he walked away into the night.

The omega couldn't smell the alphas scent anymore but just to be sure he crawled his tiny body out slightly poking his snout out to sniff... that was his fatal mistake.
Yuki suddenly heard the sound of the wolf bolting back and ripping him out from the log and throw him with his jaw into a ditch.
The tiny fox hissed in pain as his front leg was hurting badly and like he needed to limp to walk, it hurt like fuck.
He tried to stand up but before he could the alpha was standing above him with his teeth on display.
"You stupid omega..." he growled agressivly leaning down taking a whiff of the strong scent the omega had going on his body.
"It's going to smell even better when your in your human form and I'm deep inside you" the alpha growled holding the fox down with one of his paws on his stomach opening his jaw and leaning into the foxes neck...
With one quick snap he howled in pain....

but it wasn't the omega who got bitten, Yukis eyes opened when he didn't feel any pain, nothing, he could move freely again nothing was on him except his front paw hurt like a bitch... when the omega finally had the courage to stand he saw it...

"Yoonjae..."

Yoonjae was biting harshly down on the wolves back and with all his strength threw the wolf into a tree, the other alpha was howling in pain and agony, standing up and limping away strong yet loud whimpers could be heard....
Yoonjae strides over to yuki, his stance strong and angry, he knew the alpha was unhappy with him for coming out.
The only difference though, the alpha gently licked the fox's snout and then carefully placed the omega on his back and began walking out of the forest.
Yuki was happy, he had his alpha and he wasn't marked, but his paw was in agony
Until he noticed his fur was blood red but it wasn't from him, the alpha was bleeding from his side
"A-alpha bleeding!" Yuki howled
"I'm fine... hospital for pup" Yoonjae said before he continued walking in silence.
Yuki was worried about Yoonjae...
Yoonjae was scared.... not because yuki was hurt he knew it wasn't  life threatening but because he almost lost the love of his life today... and he would never let anyone do that to his omega again...