Twenty-Three

Yuki waddled blushing bright red whipping his puffy eyes and pre cum covered lips, he felt hot and had a raging boner which wasn't going down anytime soon.
Yuki pulled on his pants before sighing, his tail being squished but that wasn't the issue, the issue was getting past his roommates without signalling trouble he was still pulling the large box behind him which made him happy.
He loved that box of gifts it meant a lot to him because he hasn't recieved such a big gift form anyone ever before, so getting this was like a birthday Christmas every holiday mixed together in one.
Pushing open the door he looked in with a dim expression seeing that Yuna was asleep in her room with the door closed, music blasting which was normal she liked to have her music up loud so she would feel at peace?...
Kitaro wasn't anywhere so yuki pulled the box in only for kitaro to poke her head out of her room with a smirk.
"Hey there... what's that" she said spotting something pink in the box, yuki shoving it deeper in so she could t see.
"Nothing..." he growled at her his ears going up in defence mode.
"Okay..." she bummed as yuki began walking away
"You forgot this Yoonjae must have been disappointed" she grinned knowing exactly who the neighbors were holding Yukis key card to the apartment room.
"What the... how did you..." yukis whined still having the alpha salty cum taste in his mouth he did like it, reminded him of how much of a slut he liked to be for the alpha.
"You dropped you card on the way out, as I picked it up and went to give it to you, you were casually hugging yoonjae" she chuckled patting yukis head
"Plus I could hear you through the door, nasty boi" she began laughing loudly as yuki covered her mouth.
"Yuna will roast my ass if she finds out I almost let that alphas... 9... + inches bury itself deep in me... k-knot me ... fill m-"
"YUKI!" Kitaro yelled smacking the younger boys head and sighing
"We get it you wanna be filled with cum it's your kink but no need to cum on the floor" she hissed as she put her hand in the box.
"Damn is this him!" She said pulling out the huge thick dildo her eyes amazed.
"HEY!" He growled snapping his jaw at her his teeth getting sharp as he grabbed the dildo, his tail wagging violently.
"Woah! I'm sorry... you really must be head over heels for this guys arnt you" she smiled happily it was a little different to see yuki this perky.
"H-he makes me happy... I don't feel lonely anymore" he said with tears of happiness in his eyes, he was so emotional it was almost unbelievable.
"Even if it's only for a short amount of time" he said quietly so that no one especially kitaro could hear him say it.
"Look lets go take a n-" Kitaro was cut off before she could finish by Yuki
"Nap? 100% down" he said sighing as he looked towards the bedroom
And dragged his box into it.