⚠️Twenty-Two⚠️

(This Chapter gets a little wild and is badly edited I'm sorry for mistakes)

Yuki dug through the box that had a bunch of rainbow confetti which was in long ribbons, he pulled the ribbons out and threw them round giggling at how pretty they were before sticking his whole hand in and pulling out item.
"A-a box of heat pills" Yuki eyes widened he held them shakily as he blushed he was extremely grateful for the gift, it was very hard to get things like heat pills since they can cost over 1000$ depending on where you got them from.
"Hehe that's not all pup..." he grinned sitting on the sofa and man spreading his legs to watch closer, his ears standing on edge.
Yuki began digging again feeling something larger and pulling it out, it was a silver box that shinned in the sunlight as Yuki took a closer look he opened it, tears pricked his eyes noticing what it was.
"A C-collar..." he blushed it was baby blue with white threading going along the edges  with a metal tag that was golden that had written on it
"Name:Puppy
Owner:YoonJae Park
You are true enough to make me want you to be my mate forever"
Yuki's eyes got a little bit wet when he read that, he put so much thought into the gift and they were not even mates yet... one thing was for sure that they were falling for each other quickly...
"Y-yoon... t-thank you" Yuki sniffled as he got up off the floor and hugged Yoonjae tightly letting a few tears falling into the males white turtle neck.
"Babyboy... I would do anything for you... that wasn't the last gift there is still more" Yoonjae chuckled picking up and sitting down on the ground with Yuki in his lap pulling the box closer.
"Hehe yes alpha" Yoonjae was struggling to hold himself back he wanted the omega so badly for himself and only himself so the last gift was a little bit questionable he thought.
Yuki felt around before grabbing something pretty thick, he pulled it out and squealed lightly dropping it on the ground.
"What's wrong pup?" He asked smirking at the other.
It was dildo, but not just a normal dildo it was like a alpha dildo they were specially made for omegas, they were usually around 10 inches long and extremely thick, they also had a knot on them....
But none of those reasons made them the best, it was the fact the material used expanded due to heat, a omega could use the dildo and feel as if an Alpha was knotting them during a heat.
"Whyyyyyyyy must you do this! It's pretty fucking large!" He whined wrapping his hand around the girth feeling it in his head it was really realistic he thought to himself only to feel a hand rub his side.
"Do you like it?" He whispered into the omegas ear.
"Y-yes... b-but it's big maybe to big for me..." he pouted lightly before Yoonjae touched it and pulling it towards Yuki face to get a better look.
"Mhm... it took daddy two hours to get it made" he grinned wickedly Yuki blushing as he was still confused.
"Did you wait in the shop ? Can't you just buy it and leave?" He questioned before feeling something rubbing against his ass.
"Mmhhh well... in some way it's custom..." he whispered ina deep voice before biting yukis neck lightly.
"Daddy had to stay hard for two hours just to get it made..." he grinned before Yuki suddenly caught on as he turned to face the other.
"T-this is your... d-dick?" He asked softly gulping as he held yukis free hand and gently moved it down to his pants yukis face going bright red...
"Does it make you shy..." he asked chuckling softly as he lifted the pups chin up to stare at him
"Touch it" he said in his most dominating voice
Yuki whimpered his omega side wanted to keep going he wanted to touch the others private's... but he was a little scared.
Yuki picked up the dildo removing his hands off of Yoonjaes dick only to feel his hand be pulled back and locking his lips.
"Daddy wants you to touch both... to compare the sizes..." he said with a small growl before whispering.
"You can stop baby... you don't have to but it would make Daddy happy." Yoonjae said trying not to dominate the other so badly since they were not together at all.
"I wanna..." he said quietly before he could feel the alphas eyes glare him directly watching the young omega hold the dildo in one hand.
"You can put it down to help undo me..." he grinned with a small chuckle taking the huge dildo from him.
Yuki only nodded and began placing his hands at the others jeans, his heart was racing extremely quickly, his tail was standing up on end along with his ears, he could feel his cock twitch as he just got harder at the feeling of his cock being closed to being touched.
"Hurry up pup daddy wants you to touch it" he growled deeper as Yuki nodded finally getting his jeans undon and pulling them down just to his knees Yuki whimpered blushing bright red it was huge even through the boxers, he could see the alpha was horny he gulped and then pulled it down seeing the throbbing cock in all its glory.
"What do you think baby ? Just as pretty as your toy..." he growled
Yuki nodded slowly blushing before feeling his hand get dragged over towards the cock by Yoonjae making him to wrap his hand around the girth.
"Tell me how it feels..." he said with a grin as Yuki stared at it.
"B-big b-bigger than the toy... w-warm and wet... I-it's leaking ..." Yuki closed his eyes slowly feeling yoonjaes hand guide him down to the knot.
"Feel that?" Yoonjae groaned into the others ear
"Y-Yeah..."
"That's alphas knot ... it has to be pushed inside you" he moaned feelings yukis hand touch it, in yukis mind he was panicking how would he fit not only the length and girth of the main penis, but the knot also! The knot was to large at the same time his omega side knew what he wanted to do.
Yuki moved closer and gently kitten licked the tip of the head scooping up whatever pre cum was leaking, his face scrunched up when he tasted how salty it was but he could feel the alphashsnd move from his own hand to the back of his head.
Yoonjaes eyes were being filled with lust as he tightened his grip on yukis head."omega... suck..." he growled lowly before Yuki nodded he couldn't deny the alpha his omega instincts kicking in as he began to gently suck on the throbbing tip, the hand on his head getting tighter he didn't realise but he could feel Yoonjaes hand move towards his tail and pull on it, Yuki opened his mouth to whine only for the cock to be shoved deep into his throat without warning, the alpha was taking control which wasn't good Yuki gagged on the cock feeling it go deep into his throat choking as he had never sucked anything before, Yoonjae seemed to have his own thoughts as he growled letting Yuki choke on his length his mind wanted to force his knot into the others mouth to but he heals back.
Yukis eyes were tear filled as he looked at the other with his big brown orbs, Yoonjae felt his heart shift as he let go...
"Y-Yuki I'm s-s..." suddenly he could feel Yuki continueing to suck him off, it was surprising he could see the other liked the feeling of force when Yuki pulled off only to swirl his tongue around the alphas throbbing head before forcing it deep into his throat liking being choked by his alpha huge cock.
"Fuck! Yu-Yuki... t-that's feels amazing..." he groaned helping Yuki take more into his throat pushing Yuki down.
Yuki looked extremely happy even though he wasnyt smiling and had a mouthful of dick.
"Is my omega a dirty little whore?" Yoonjae growled as he pulled Yuki off again dragging the boy by his fox ears forcing thereveyes to meet....
Yuki has droll dribbling down his chin and pee cum layering his tongue but Yoonjae loved it...
"Does my little slutty puppy like being man handled?" Yoonjae said gripping yukis ear tighter the boy squealing as he nodded.
"Then take it ..." he said forcing Yuki back down this time on his knees as Yoonjae stood up,
"Want alpha to fuck your mouth?" He growled his tail wagging Yuki nodding violently likeabitch in heat.
Yuki felt Yoonjae a hand go to the sides of his head and hold him tightly, before rubbing his pre cum covered cock head against yukis lips.
"Open wide omega.." Yoonjae growledyuki nodding and opening up only to feel Yoonjae thrust harshly into his throat like he was a toy.
He couldn't help but  gag as he felt the thick girth push deep into his throat and how he could taste the alphas salty pre cum smearing on his tongue with each thrust.
"M-mhhm f-fuck I've w-wanted.... to do t-this since y-you... came o-off the plane... s-such a g-good cock slut..." he growled his balls slapping against yukis chin the alpha being so horny it looked like he was probing the boys mouth.
He pulled Yuki off only to stare at the tear filled boy who was drilling.
"Keep your mouth open for alpha..." Yuki nodded going to wipe his eyes until Yoonjae stopped him.
"I like seeing you all ready eyed and ... drooling it makes me want you so much more.." he growled turning the omega head to stare up only for Yoonjae to spit into his mouth Yuki whimpering.
"You like it omega?" He said with a grin as Yuki swollowes the spit in his mouth before feeling the head of yoonjaes cock rub agaist his cheek it felt so big and wet.
The alpha leaned growled and rubbed his pre cum all over the omegas lips enjoying the slutty sight infront of him.
"Mate! LET ME MATE" HIS ALPHAS hissed as he suddenly Yuki noticed the eye colour of change.
There were no longer words and he hear the alphas low growls as Yoonjae took all his clothes off and began crawling on top of the omegas body.
Yuki whimpered feeling the alphas whole body change he was admitting a strong heat which was normal for a horny alpha, it wasn't just lust anymore it was aggression, dominance and love.
Yoonjae pushes Yuki to lay down on the ground growling deeply before sniffing his neck, his tail was standing on edge his ears twitching at the smell of the omega... Yoonjae wolf was out now you could say his animal side...
"Omega..." he growled loudly into the others ear his voice the deepest it had ever gotten.
"..." Yuki didn't say anything he could feel the alphas hand pulling at his clothes, what was he supposed to do , his natural instinct was to please a alpha so he whimpered softly nuzzling his nose into the alpha shoulder which in wolf culture was a sign of submission.
The alphas groaned deeply his chest rumbling as he began pulling yukis pants off well gently licking the spot on yukis neck he was planning on marking ...
"... mark...." he growled showing his now shifted teeth which were extremely sharp leaning closer as he threw yukis pants to the side.
That was until Yuki the door opened.
"Hey bro I got the movie— YA PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" Minjoon yelled seeing Yoonjae fully naked his cock standing proud and large... the only thing Yoonjae did was howl loudly in his deep voice before showing his teeth... Yuki knew what was about to happen, he began to whimper softly into the alphas ear, it was his turn as he licked the alphas neck trying to calm him down, letting out his strong pheromones which would make the alpha cal down even more... if he didn't Minjoon could of been seriously hurt.
Alphas will kill for their mate if you interrupt the whole mating process they will kill you well fucking their mate they could care less.
Yuki whispered a few small words.
"A-alpha ... n-no marking now... please..." Yuki said worried still as he nuzzled into the other strong chest.
"S-Sorry Yuki..." Yoonjae was back his eye no longer blood red... he quickly covered his dick with a pillow and grabbed his clothes before sighing Hulu pulling his pants on and blushing bright red his lips still glossy from precum and siliva.
"Welp... I-I have to go b-bye bye" yuki whimpered waddling over to the other and looking at his eyes, yuki didn't know why he felt this way but he leaned up and pressed his lips into the alphas.
The alpha growled into the kiss he was so close to trying to skip his tongue into the other mouth but felt yuki pull away quickly.
"D-DONT FORGET YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT!" YoonJae yelled loudly as yuki yelped and ran back pulling the box with him out the door before closing it behind him.
"Did he suck your dick?" Minjoon asked tilting his head
"I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT WANT TO KNOW!" He yelled back
"Hey I never said I didn't want to know I just said I didn't wanna see you naked." Minjoon shrugged before walking to the sofa.
"Yuki is fucked if he plans on taking your dick though"
"YAH!" The male yelled in Korean.