Thirty-Two

(unedited)

"How are you feeling now?" Yoonjae said as his boner had gone down, if had been at least one hour since they took the pills and it was helping, Yoonjae wasn't rutting and feeling like he might cum himself at any moment.
Yuki was also feeling not as hot anymore just a soft warmth that relaxed on his skin and Yuki's hole was still leaking lube but it was only coming out slowly and was manageable with a butt plug that Yoonjae had found hidden in the bathroom from his ex which made yuki cringed but he still felt happy that the other was thinking about him.
"The buttplug is weird..." yuki muttered softly as he tried to sit on a pillow so the plug would push deep inside him anymore.
"It's raining now... it's lucky we got here when we did..." Yoonjae said with a small smile as he lifted yuki with his arm.
"Be careful! Your just got stitches that are deep on your leg!" Yuki said with a small pout on his lips as his broken casted wrist was laying on his stomach and one arm wrapped around the alphas neck.
"I'm fine just be careful with your wrist baby boy" Yoonjae smirked before kissing the males candy flavoured lips that he loved so much.
"So sweet" he said with a small chuckled and then placing yuki on his bed and shutting the door locking it so he wouldn't have to worry about Minjoon deciding to bring that girl into his apartment to have sex all over the apartment, he had literally found minjoon on his dresser once fucking the girl and his excuse was
"We wanted to get wild all over the rooms" Yoonjae began locking his door after that not trusting his roommate to not have sex in his bedroom.
Yuki was staring out the window his legs crossed softly he loved looking out into the dark gloomy day and watching the rain batter against the windows and roofs.
"It's so nice..." Yuki smiles moving around in his damp boxes and extremely late gown.
"We should sleep pup it's late and your wrist need rest espically since it's in a cast..." yoonjae said before walking to the bed and pulling his clothes off swiftly showing his smooth, hairless and muscular upper body before yanking his pants off making sure not to get his tail caught on the hole in his jeans.
He was only in his boxers and Yuki made sure to turn his head because he was honestly afraid of the alphas cock, it was really big and every time he could feel it his body would want it more and more.
"Come on baby lets get you ready" yoonjae said with a soft smile leaning forward as he grabbed the gown.
Yuki never really liked his body and showing it off made him angry because he always felt like he couldn't never be perfect enough.
He was reluctant as he held onto his gown and stared at the alpha with big eyes.
"What's wrong pup?" Yoonjae said with a sad expression on his face, he could see the omegas ears were flat and he almost looked like he may cry.
"N-nothing" he tried to protest but by the grip on his gown he knew it wasn't just anything.
"I'm Sorry..." he said with a sweet tone moving his hands away from yukis gown, he didn't want to hurt the other or make him uncomfortable but that was the issue.
"I-I'm scared.... I don't like people seeing my body... I don't even like seeing my own body" Yuki admitted to the other with a sad almost tearful expression he was afraid...
"... you don't have to do anything you don't want to but let's get you a clean top." Yoonjae smiled and grabbed his T-shirt that was in the laundry pile he wanted the other to smell like him.
"Pup, do you want me to change you or are you uncomfortable" Yoonjae asked softly as he kissed the omegas forehead with a smile.
"Y-you can... I-I'll close my eyes..." he said with worry he didn't wanna have to watch yoonjae look at him in disgust and he truely hated himself.
"Okay..." he said with a small smile seeing how yuki was trying to trust him... they were mates after all, even though it hadn't even been a day since they had truely found each other as mates but they had been talking for months before.
As yoonjae slowly lifted the shirt he smiled st how cute the boys Body was, he had a tiny waist, small frame, nice legs and his thighs were a little bit of cute fat to them but still the boy was extremely under weight his body was perfect his whole body was smooth and hairless except for the hair on his tail
and head but the tail and ears could be considered fur instead but to yoonjae the perfect omega...
"Puppy... your... beautiful" yoonjae said but stopping he could  clearly being able to see the omega was going to break down crying every moment his top was off, he began putting on his own T-shirt which was a lot larger and went down to the males mid thigh.
"Shit you look so hot in my clothes... but I mean who dosnt look cute in there boyfriends clothes" he giggled before pulling the omega into a tight embrace making sure yuki was on top of him resting so his wrist wouldn't hurt before laying down on his large double bed pulling the blankets over them.
Yoonjae didn't care that that his tail was being crush underneath him that wasn't the thing he worried about, he only worried about yuki and that's it.
"My cute omega..." he said with a smiled as he nuzzled his face into his neck.
"What's this Large Mark on this T-shirt?" Yuki asked with a giggle clearly knowing what it was but he didn't mind, he just wanted the other to awnser.
"You cheeky little shit head" yoonjae said before kissing the other on his lips making sure to press deep before leaning back and smiling his ears up high with joy.
"Sleep now... goodnight alpha..." he said with a smile before leaning into the others smooth resting his head so he can feel more comfortable.
"Goodnight pup..."

⚠️Smut Next chapter promise👀⚠️