Nineteen

"Thank you for flying Crystal Sky's airline we hope you have a pleasant journey and look forward to seeing you again." The flight attended spoke before the airplane doors opened.
Yuki stood up quickly grabbing his luggage, his leg was shaking violently the whole flight, he was scared and feeling extremely worried, what if he didn't look good for the alpha, the photos he sent were ones that he choose that he looked the best in... he was afraid.
"Yuki don't worry..." Kitaro said with a small sigh rubbing the boys back as he looked like he might cry because he was going to be meeting the guy he liked.
"If he dosnt like you then we can find you a new alpha" Yuna shrugged getting up with her bags before walking out of the airplane dragging along the other two hybrids with a small sigh.
"Yuna that isn't how you make
People feel better you basically just laughed at him and told him it would happen" kitaro sighed shaking her head before Yuna pouted.
"I'm on your Side yuki don't worry... if he dosnt like you something wrong because you may be annoying and dumb, but you are a good person" she said nudging yuki softly
Yuki smiled as he walked out linking all their arms together with a smile as they walked to the conveyer belt, they each grabbed their massive suitcase and began dragging it behind them.
"Soooo how much did your parents give you guys to spend?" He asked smiling lightly his tail was limp which the girls knew meant he was still stressed but his ears seemed to be perky.
"I got 5,000 thousand" kitaro shrugged
"I got 10,000" yuna replied
"I got 5,000 for my spending and 3,000 from releatives" yuki smiles his family wasn't extremely well off but they were fine.
"Food?" Yuki said his tail wagging a little
"Emh that sounds good" yuna smiled her little koala ears twitching from the thought of something that was airplane food.
"It should be across the car park" Yuki said as they went out the doors that lead them into the public area where some people were reuniting with their family, yuki looked around not seeing yoonjae, he didn't know if he should be sad or be happy.
Not seeing the alpha meant he wouldn't have to worry about how he looked but that also meant it was all fake... the guy wasn't real at all.
Yuki had small tears pricking his eyes as he looked down his whole presence changing his ears flattening down and his tail being completely limp.
"I'm sorry yuki" yuna said quietly
Yuki checked his phone sadly hearing a ding.

Daddy🍆💖:
Pup...

Puppy🍑🍆💓:
You lied to me... you arnt here!

Daddy🍆💖:
Pup...

Puppy🍑🍆💓:
... I-I was so excited...

Daddy🍆💖:
Pup don't cry...

Puppy🍑🍆💓:
I'm not!- wait... how do you know im crying?

Daddy🍆💖:
Turn around baby

Yuki whimpered lightly as he had tears running down his checks, his friends trying to console him, once he read that message.
He slowly turned his head around his ears picking up as he slowly blinked a few times, tears having clouded his vision but once they were gone he was able to see him... yoonjae... Yukis tail began wagging violently, he looked like his pictures and he looked so handsome in his black jean, white turtle neck and long gray trench coat. Yuki's favourite thing was the males black wolf ears and tail which looked like the softest thing in the world, the alpha was a work of art in his eyes.
Yuki looked at the male directly it was like a stare off but eventually yoonjae walked up to the boy looking down cutely at how much shorter he was.
His friends were whispering to each other as they gawked, he was just as hot as the pictures he sent.
"Is he real? Or did we all die in the airplane crash?" Yuna jokes as she noticed two other people standing behind them, one was extremely short and one seemed extremely? Hard? If that was the right word to use maybe more like tough.
"Omega..." he whispered as he stood above the omega taking In every inch of him. His cute fluffy fox ears that perfectly matched his soft and long tail, the soft and cute face that seemed so shocked, his puffy red eyes and wobbling bottom lip, his  thin frame that was dressed in an over sized hoodie and black ripped jeans.
Yoonjaes alpha was growling loudly as he stared at the omega he was so happy to meet him but something seemed weird
"Omega! Omega! Omega! Omega!" Yoonjae inner wolf was growling deeply and loudly in Yoonjae a mind, he wanted the omega he had been waiting so long if his wolf got out he would have no control.
"Want... take him now... make him yours!" His inner wolf howled, it took a lot of control for Yoonjae to not do as his wolf said.
"I-it's good to see you my little omega..." he said with a smile leaning in and placing a small kiss on the boys forhewd.
"A-alpha!" Yuki squealed and suddenly jumped onto the other wrapping his arms around yoonjaes neck hugging him tightly as he began crying.
Yoonjae couldn't help but place his hands on the males tiny waist and rubbed the sides before wrapping his arms around the other to and gently letting out a soft growl his chest rumbling asserting his dominance over the omega.
The omega also let out a small little whine showing he was officially submitting to the other even though they were not together, yukis natural reaction after being hugged was he gently licked the other neck which made yoonjae growl again in pleasure.
"Are you two done? Cause we all wanna go and get some food" yuna said sighing as both the boys released each other reluctantly.
"Okay... lets go get some food we can introduce each other" yoonjae said holding the omegas hand softly.

"Mate..." his wolf growled.