Thirty-Seven

THANK YOU FOR 100k Reads and 2k Votes I appreciate it so much I feel like it's way to much haha!💙💕💜💚💙💕💜❤️❣️❤️💚💙💕💜❤️❣️💚💙💕💜❣️❤️💚💕💜💙💕💕❤️💚

Also I apologise in advanced
This chapter involves
-mentions of suicidal thoughts
- mental health

Slightly edited not well thought so basically not edited uwu

Yuki had been alone for two months now in his house during winter not having contacted Yoonjae at all, he wanted to be alone, he was having a very dark thought patterns and in all honesty he liked the thoughts of being away from people and everntually having the people closest to him give up because he was a disappointment...

He found out he was pregnant a few weeks ago because of his first time his first time with Yoonjae the first and last, he choose not to take the pill because in his heart they were worth having maybe someday they would grow up to be something amazing and taking them out fo the world felt like he wasn't giving them a chance to live.

From what he knew from Minjoon who had taken the time to message him awhile back because he wanted to make sure Yuki wasn't hurting to bad.
Yoonjae had been taking the special pills that protected him from going crazy because he had almost killed a person three times losing his fight with his inner wolf during the weeks trying to find Yuki cause his wolf took over his body and needed the omega... but They both knew it wouldn't work out he guessed, how would it ever work the issue wasn't Yoonjae it was because Yukis never truely loved himself enough to be okay with letting his body change but now he had just given up and gone into a state of depression...
"Yuki baby..." his mother knocked on the door again she did this everyday, sometimes she would sit at the door and hope he would talk back but he would never and she tried to get him to go to a doctor to gets help but he wouldn't leave his room unless it was to shower and use the restroom.
"I am sorry.." she said as she left the food at the door, but why was she apologising for what the selfish alpha had done to him because she never did this it was all Yoonjae... but was it no it was Yuki who did this to himself and now he was pregnant alone and destined to just die alone...

He couldn't count the thoughts that went through his head of just taking the medication that would make all the pain go away and let him live in the happiness he once lived in or was it all just an act... that he began believing cause he played the part so well he couldn't tell anymore...
Another knock came on the door this time a little bit more harder we'll Yuki just sat at his window with a blanket protecting his body as he stared out at the snow covering the trees.

The door began unlocking which never happens because his mother was the only one who had a key and he would have a melt down if she came in begging her to just give up on him and go away.
"M-mom!" He chokes as his voice was weak because of him never needing to use it very often, he was always trapped inside and that just how he lived.

"Hey pup.." Yoonjae stood at the door with small smile as he stared, Yoonjae was wearing a large coat that had snow flakes on it and the coat itself was actually kind of dirty and ripped.
Yuki heard the voice, his ears perked up as he turned his head only to look away as Yoonjae walked over to the bed and sat down staring st the omega with a broken hearts
"... w-what do y-o-ou w-want" Yuki said with a cold voice but it was cracked and quieter form the boy Yoonjae once meet when they first meet.
"I-I came for you..." he said with a smile as he tried to ignore the situation knowing it seemed like the best thing for them to do since it wasn't the best few months for either of them.
"Its to late.." Yuki said not staring at the alpha feeling like if he did he would cry and break down, he didn't want to give the alpha the satirisation of having him cry and want him back.
"I-I'm sorry it t-took me so long to get here..." Yoonjae said with a sad face as he took the jacket off and it was clear his clothes were not like what he used to wear they were dirty and ripped slightly and Yoonjae had marks on his skin that seemed to be alot of self patching done by someone who had no medical experience.
"It was hard to get here b-"
"It was hard to get here... it was hard to get here no it wasn't... it was hard for you to love me so you should leave... because I don't want you back because your a horrible person that I need to let you go... what was I thinking falling for you! I went into it blindly and I began to think that you were going to be the person to save me from myself..." Yuki said turning towards him his eyes wet with tears as his ears were flat on his head as he stared at the alpha taking all that anger her had inside his body out on him.
"I should be thanking you because I needed to hate you to love me? Haha just kidding! hating you just made me hate myself, because of you I've had countless nights of no sleep, you have fucking thrown he so deep into my life I don't want to be here anymore because of you I hate everyone I want to be left to Rott here for the rest of my life the only reason I fucking eat is because I don't think the puppies I am carrot deserve to die because of me" Yuki screamed so loudly at Yoonjae and stood up his stomach looking like he ate a big lunch but he wasn't to far into the pregnancy so he wasn't going to show to much yet.
"Y-you kept them? W-why didn't you tell me..." yoonjae said only to realise he made a mistake as soon as he said it.
"Because... I was going to give them up for adoption... they don't deserve such shitty parents like me and you but I still couldn't take the pill because it felt wrong..." Yuki said with a small smile as it seemed almost broken which he was deep down and both do them knew it to.
"Leave..." Yuki said with tears as he pointed to the door
"Yuki I-"
"FUCKING GO AWAY I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN I WANT YOU TO GO ABCK TO AUSTRLIA AND NEVER SEE OR THINK OF ME AGAIN, DONT GO LOOKIG FOR OUT PUPPIES BECAUSE THEY DESERVE SOMEBODY WHO WILL LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLY AND WONT JUST FUCK THEM OVER WHEN THEY DO ONE THING WRONG BECAUSE THEY ARE YOUNG AND DONT KNWO WHAT THEY WANT AND THEY ACTUALLY HAVE A MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE BUT EVERYONE JUST THINKS THEY ARE SELF CONSIOUS—..." Yuki dropped to the ground towards the end as he cried and screamed at himself he hated himself so much that he wanted everyone to just disappear and wake up form this nightmare that he called a life.

He heard the door open and close again... his heart sank once again hearing the love of his life leave him...

"I brought you this" yoonjae said as he sat down in front of Yuki as he had tears flowing down his own cheeks watching the omega break down like this cause his whole body to feel weak as he wanted to just hug him and hold him.
It was a check for 1,568,000 USD...
"Why... what is this meant to do.." he said with tears as he stared at the cheek for the large amount it was disgusting if he thought that would fix all the issues they had.
"It's n-not" yoonjae said with a broken smile as he tried to wipe his tears away so he could speak to the omega.
"It's everything I have... The week you left I realised I made a mistake, I began working hard and made a lot more than that.. I had over 10million saved up so when I came here I could get you back and prove that I did wrong... but I got robbed and held at gunpoint with minjoon..." yoonjae said as his hands began shaking violently staring at them as if he was remembering what had happened.
"Minjoon died... they shot him because he was caught calling the police on my phone he grabbed form my back pocket when we were tied up.... they stole everything and when they were going to kill me they realised who I was the model business guy... they beat me until I passed out I woke up in hospital they said I lost everything... I-I couldn't save him... I couldn't do anything but watch him die, scream as his blood was on me... they said they were going to kill you unless I sold the company and gave them whatever I made from it... so I did as they said... and was left with nothing all I had left was the plane ticket and this money due to the emergency money I had in another name... I lived on the street for awhile knowing I could buy a house but I wanted the money for you so I just waited for the flights for a few weeks... I rented a motel room on the last night so I could at least be clean and not dirty when you saw me..." yoonjae said as he cried loudly a small howl coming from his voice as he clenched his fist and tail was limp.
"I'm sorry! IM SORRY YUKI" He cried as he had nothing but he didn't care because Yuki was his everything even when he had a choice to save him or not most humans would save the person anyways but it was different his instinct was to save his mate..
He never stopped loving Yuki
"I don't want your money! I don't want anything!" Yuki cried back at Yoonjae as he stood up and went back to his window as Yoonjae sobbed on the ground.
"P-please DONT! Y-you don't have to take me! You don't have to! Please just take the money! Live well and find happiness again! Keep our puppies and get your family to help please! I don't want to see you and our pups be seperated!" Yoonjae screamed as he begged Yuki to not leave the puppies because he wanted them to be happy and even if it meant he wouldn't be in there lives.
"I-I'll leave you! I'll never come back I'll do anything for you... please I love you so much! I don't care if you hate me... please Lo-"
"HOW CAN YOU NOT FIGHT FOR ME! I LOVE YOU STILL I FUCKING HAVNT STOPPED BECAUSE WHY WOULD I..." He said with tears before feeling lips against his own, Yoonjae was holding his cheeks softly, neither of them pulled away until they desperately needed breath as there sobs stopped.
"I never stopped fighting... I was afraid of forcing you to want me would be the wrong way to get you back... I just wanted you to be happy pup..." he said as he kissed the omegas lips again and had small tears still dripping down his cheeks he felt his heart warm, hearing the omega say he still loved him...
"I'm sorry I put you through these dark times... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry... please..." he said as he suddenly got cut off by Yukis lips on his for the third time in the last five minutes they were both holding each other tightly now, their arms intertwined and not letting god holding on tightly as if they were going to be taken away at any moment...
"I love you..." Yuki said with tears of joy now
"I love you to pup... I'll never leave you again I swear p-please just take me back... I want to be your alpha be your partner be our puppies dad... be everything if it mean so get to spend the rest of my life with you" yoonjae said with a smile before feeling Yuki grab his hands and put them on his small belly.
"I-I want that to... b-but we still need to talk properly... first but for now... Our puppies are hearing there second appas voice" Yuki smiled
"You practiced Korean?" Yoonjae said with a small smile.
"No... I just watched a lot of sad dramas..." Yuki said with a chuckled as his puffy eyes and dribbling nose ran a little bit of whatever's left.
"I love you pups... and my sweet little pup" he said as he kissed Yukis tiny belly and then Yukis lips...