Fourty [Pt 2 of 2 Final]

Unedited but be ready it's the final!!

14 Years Later

"Minhyuk do you want to die!"
"Hey you little fucking beta dont touch my shit this was mine, I cant wait to fucking move to seoul and get away from you" Minhyuk growled snapping at the beat as he yanked the designer hoodie off of his younger brother.
"Hey come on guys, we didn't buy y-"
"Shut the fuck up omega" minhyuk yelled at his dad, yuki looked like he was shocked and yoonjae seemed angry that mingyu would have the ability to yell at his own father, no have the ability to yell at his omega like he never helped in making that little shit alpha.
"I cant fucking wait to leave this house!" He yelled and that's when yoonjaes eyes glowed red jaemin could sense his father's anger but noticed his dad had stopped his appa.
"I got this" yuki cracks his fingers before walking forward clenching his small fists he was shorter than the alpha and he hated that mingyu had his appas genetics of height.
"What are you going to do? Ground me" Minhyuk said with a smirk
"I'm not going to do anything, but here is the thing how are you getting to Seoul minhyuk?" Yuki asked with a stern voice as it almost seemed like a dumb question.
"A plane obviously first class as always.."
Yuki smirked back at the sarcasm as he nodded and walked away from the boy as yoonjae glared even he was confused at what was happening until jaemin giggled.
"What? Are you laughing at beta?" Minhyuk growled his eyes glowing red but a very blood red not like yoonjaes this was due to him being what they call a weak alpha.
"Nothing I just wondered where your wallet and plane ticket went.." and that was when the alpha suddenly shot out the door realizing that his sligh omega father had taken his wallet and tickets without him knowing he stormed down to the living room and out to the balcony where he saw yuki holding all his stuff over a raging fire with a grin.
"you cant fucking do that it's not yours!" Minhyuk said going to March over to his dad until he watched the first credit card fall into the fire his heart raged.
"Every step you take I'll burn something else, you your highness are being a royal shitty son, you think your the best thing to grace this planet since water"
"give it fucking back!" Minhyuk yelled and stepped forward as yuki dropped the whole wallet in leaving only the plane ticket left.
"FUCKING STOP JUST STOP! It's my SHIT YOUR BURNING"
"Bullshit! minhyuk none of this has ever been yours, me and your appa worked hard to get this for you to live the life you have now it was cute when you were a kid but now it's just painful you treat me like all I am is lower than you fine, we will give you thirty thousand dollars enough to last you a few months  you can do whatever you want with it go to korea and go to college but that is all we will give you, you will have to get a job pay for you school, pay for your food and pay for your lifestyle it will be enough to last you a few months so you will be able to sort our student loans and finances we will not help you until you can prove to us that you will treat us with respect and learn to be pleasant person in general..." Yuki said leaving the plane ticket on the seat in front of minhyuk and for the first time minhyuk looked genuinely scared not like when his alpha appa who would not speak to him and would punish him harshly more like he was afraid of not having anything of how far the money would get him or even if he would be able to survive without family. His own eyes began to well up with a small tears and he tried to show his dominance even though he wanted to cry out of fear of the unknown.
"Or" minhyuks heart began beating again as his tail picked him from a limp rag to a happy sway trying to wipe his eyes.
"You can stay here for another year go to university in Australia close to us and in a year go to korea and study, but in the year your here you will go to do charity work in the omega shelter."
"O-omega shelter?" Minhyuk let out a throaty breath well saying it
"Yes... it's where omegas who are abused, runaways and mistreated go when they have no home alot of them have gone through alpha abuse... minhyuk it's up to you... i hope you make the right choice.." yuki said as he went to walk away until he felt his son grab him and hug him tightly small tears falling down his face.
"I-I wanna stay... please dad..." Yuki felt his heart ache as it was rare that his son would call him dad userlly if would be a disrespectful omega comment.
"I love you dad... I'll be better I promise..." Yuki turned around and hugged his son back feeling his shoulder get wet from his son's tears there tails both going limp as even yuki cried a little he didn't like being mean but it was hard pretending to be okay with his sons disrespectful attitude.
Well they were hugging yoonjaes and jaemin watched from.the window with a bowl of popcorn.
"Dads gotten scary, I'm surprised you arnt scared of him" jaemin mocked his appa who only smirked at the 18 year old beta.
"Why would I be scared? Hes the one who's screaming my name at night" he laughed as his son who suddenly choked on popcorn and wheezed from what his appa said.
"That is gross!"
"Trust me hes still my omega... he loves it when I get angry with him, you know on your tenth birthday when you were at a friends for the night well we were setting up the party he dropped your cake on the floor and I got so made let's just say we ended up having sex on the cake and the cake wasn't the only thing you dad ate he also ate this dick" Yoonjae chuckled and looked at his son who was literally gagging about the thought of his tenth birthday and how he never had a cake that year but instead he had cupcakes.
"Hey dad I'll take that thirty thousand!" He yelled getting up to try and get the plane ticket to get away from his dirty father who was telling him about the bad jokes
"Nope not for you sorry Jaemin" Yoonjae chuckled before jaemin huffed and sat down blocking his ears as yoonjae tried to tell him more sex stories.