Twenty

(Unedited I think???)

"You two literally act like a couple and you haven't even known each other in real life" Soojin shrugged well eating her stir fried chicken, she was going halfs in it with yuna who actually had a lot in common with her.
"What do you mean?" Yuki looked at them with confusion in his eyes as he had only just meet yoonjaes friends and it seemed like Soojin already had a problem With him.
"She's right yuki I mean..." yuna pointed at yoonjae who had his face right in yukis neck, a hand rubbing yukis thigh softly.
"It's normal." Yuki shrugged giggling when he felt yoonjae inhales his scent a lot deeper, he turned around and poked the alphas head with a small smile.
"Come on eat?" Yuki said pushing food infront of the older male before continueing to eat Wendy's, his all time favourite food.
"That's not normal" Soojin said with a huff
"Actually for yoonjaes hybrid it is." Kitaro butted in as she swallowed a single fry she had been chewing on for awhile.
"Wolf hybrids become extremely touchy and clingy when they meet a omega that they could possibly see as their m-" Kitaro suddenly hissed when she felt her leg get kicked from under the table, she glared at the male which was yoonjae who only shoot a stare back.
"Hey Kitaro can I talk to you and ask you something about yuki?" He said with a fake smile.
"Sure..." she said smiling back before the two hybrids walked off not before he leaned down and gently kissed yuki on the forehead.
"Mine..." he growled by accident before shutting his mouth, a strong red blush covering yukis face as he stared at his food tray...
Kitaro stared at the male as they got just far enough away from them to have it not be heard.
"If you hurt him I'll kill you" Kitaro hissed at the wolf hybrid, she wasn't as trusting as yuki, it seemed worrying he had kicked her for no reason.
"I'm not going to hurt him... okay ... look I don't know you at all, but I know yuki... he dosnt need to know that I think he's my mate... okay? It might just scare him off, he's not even 18 yet so even if I can smell his scent I can't fully know he is my mate until the day of his birthday... I'm hoping it's him... I want him to be in my life forever but I'm scared, it still worries me how we will live because if we are mates what's going to happen? Is he moving here will I move there... it won't be easy" yoonjae sighed his tail going limp out of worry.
"It's okay... I know if you are mates you can't be just long distance or eles you risk your own mental health... " Kitaro said with a sad voice.
being a hybrid meant if they get mates they had to stay close together or else they can lose there human side, which makes their animal side take control. Their animal side will hunt for their mate until the find them and hurt anyone to get to them...
many lives have been lost due to hybrids going feral, they only have one week of being apart, one week before they go feral.
it's a dangerous game and by telling yuki his whole life would change and he might possibly run away from the alpha.
Kitaro and yoonjae began walking back to the others as they were all kind of laughing about the whole situations, it seems like Yuna and Soojin were extremely happy together they were mocking yuki for choking on a fry, Kitaro and Minjoon were casually just eating and making small conversation together but they seemed to just enjoy being quiet.
(In Korean) "YAH! You two making fun of my
Omega?" Yoonjae growled as he moved closer to the omega and nuzzled his face into yukis neck,
Yuki whimpered softly moving his head a natural instinct for a omega as he felt yoonjae inhale his scent gently pressing his lips against the place he would bite to leave his mark, he gently kissed it and then gave a small lick over it before pulling away and wrapping an arm around his neck.
"Don't be mean" he muttered before picking up his food and continuing to eat it yukis face was extremely red from the alpha actions, it's not like he didn't like it, he was just not used to this situation.
"So how was the flight?" Yoonjae asked as he took a bite of of the burger he was eating, he didn't seem to mind the fact they were all hanging out, yoonjae had his car ready with the gift for the boy in it, deep down he wanted to give it to him right now but it wasn't something you just give straight away he wanted it to make the other Feel Special.
"It was good yuki seemed to be watching that new movie that came out? The room? I don't know" kitaro shrugged before pulling out her phone and messaging her mother.
Yuki whimpered lightly when he felt yoonjaes hand gently slide over his crotch as yoonjae seems to chuckle.
"Sorry baby" he said quietly as he removed his hand and placed it on the other knee.
"Damn where are we going after this ?" Yuki asked turning his head to look at the alpha who only grinned back.
"Time zone?" Yoonjae grinned and Soojin and minjoon both nodded quickly.
"I'll beat you I can beat you guys at any game" minjoon said with a grin
"Your own" yuna, yuki and Soojin all said at the same time.
"Don't forget pup..." he leaned into the omegas ear and whispered.
"You're Daddy will win you so many prises for being a good boy..." he chuckled not wanting everyone to know there secret nicknames.
"YAY" he smiled before they all stood up... yuki being the weird one and grabbing a yoonjaes half eaten burger and drink
"Don't waste the food!" He whined taking a bite of the burger as yoonjae wrapped his arm around the shortest shoulder.
"So cute" he chuckled