- one

aleyia

my feet ached as they crashed onto the pavement below. i didn't think i would end my saturday night higher than a kite running from a busted house party. but sometimes things don't go as planned.

i tightened my grip on the heels in my hand and booked it down the road when i saw flashing lights far behind me. weaving through houses and jumping over fences in a suburban neighborhood was somewhat a norm for me. a burnout with naturally lifted lashed and a banging closet. right now i'm a burnout who has no idea where they are.

i hurdled a old wooden fence and made my way into a dim lit street. i stood still for a minute feeling the adrenaline flush through my body. a pair of headlights speeds around the corner sending a horrible screeching sound. my first instinct was to run but i froze. if i ran i would get caught anyway. the car came to a halt in front of me. still blinded from the bright beams
i squint to make out the blurry figure of a pasty boy with fluffy brown hair.

"get in" a familiar voice rushes me. benji. my fluffy haired friend. with benefits. we have known each other for years. ever since he moved to vegas from norway.

i quickly slid into the passenger seat of his small hyundai sonota and slammed the door. His foot slammed on the gas and we sped out of the bleak neighborhood. once in the clear he pulled over. parked on a side road. he looked at me slumped over in the passenger seat and i all i could do was laugh. he joined in shortly after and we just sat in the dark car, wheezing like asthmatics.

after a couple minutes, both regained our breath he took the car out of park and began the journey to my house. i felt his hand move from the gear shift to my inner thigh. i held a breath as he moved his hand up further. as much as i didn't want to i had to stop it.

"my dads home." i said putting a hand onto his to move it away. "i have a car." he quickly responded moving it back into place.

i looked at him "my dad has a gun." and his hand darted off my thigh. i smirked and watched the dark houses fly by. the car came to a silent halt outside my dads house and benji turned out the lights. he turned to me with a puppy dog face. to avoid the guilt of not staying i quickly pecked his lips and hopped out of the car. careful to shut the door quietly and toe to the house and not wake my dads loud ass dog roxy. i quietly used the gutter to get onto the roof below my window, slid my window screen open and pushed myself up climbing in.

i leaned my head out the window blowing benji a kiss as he drove away with the lights still off. i brought my head back into the house and closed the window and locked it to avoid suspicion from my dad. I checked the time on my phone to see it was 2:15. i opened the door to my connected bathroom and strip off my full face and hop into the shower trying to be as quiet as possible.

after throwing on loose pajamas i slid into bed and attempted to check my phone in a tired daze.

benji
goodnight beautiful x
2:22 am

dad <3
if you're gonna sneak out at least get too plastered to climb through the window. sleep tight mija.
2:17 am

i chuckled and set my phone down on my night stand before passing out.

———————————————————————
November 27, 2019
643 words

i wrote something wow...

d ☁️