- eleven

aleyia

i woke up in the freezing cold car. i was bare naked wrapped up in cameron's big arms. my hair was still stuck to my face by cold sweat. before we got too far in the school parking lot cameron went to the abandoned supermarkets parking lot.

i quickly slid out of his arms carefully and looked around for anything to warm me up.
"you okay?" i heard his raspy voice ask causing me to jump and hit me head hard.

"shit." i cover my head. i heard his rustle to sit up and turn me around to look at him.

"i'm alright." i laugh. i felt his arms wrap around me and we were both still undressed. "jesus you're freezing." he says letting me go and reaching behind his back seat.

my whole body was shivering and covered in goose bumps. out of no where where my teeth started chattering loudly. i heard cameron chuckle and turn around with a dark blue hoodie in his hand. "that's adorable." he smiles.

i hide my blush and take the hoodie out of his hand and slide it on. i pick up my panties from off the car floor and slide them back on.

i go to pass him his boxers and he grabs my arms quickly pulling me on top of him.

"i don't think you understand how gorgeous you are." he says placing his hands on my now covered hips. "especially when you're moaning my name."

i felt my face turn beat red and butterflies filled my stomach. "kiss me." i say softly running my hands down his chest. he sat up into his elbows kissing me at first softly but soon the pace quickened. i was about to get myself ready before my phone rang. i heard cameron sigh annoyed. as he pulled away.

"i'm sorry." i peck him on the lips reaching for my phone from the front seat still on his lap.

"hello?" i answer facing cam again. i watched his mouth turn from an annoyed pout to a devilish smirk.

"hey where are you?" i heard benji ask me concerned.

"i'm with cameron. why what's up." i ask calmly as cameron slips his hand under the hoodie sliding up to my breast.

"oh i was wondering if i could come over. i just wanna talk." he asks. "what time is it." i ask trying to hold my breath. cameron's hand slid down from my boobs toward my panties. i widen my eyes looking at him. i didn't want him to stop but i don't want to expose myself on the phone. he swept my up in his arms laying me on the seat before his head disappeared between my legs.

i cover my mouth with my hand to keep myself from moaning. trying not to interrupt benji.

"yeah i'll call you when i get home." my breath hitched.

"you're breathing kinda heavy are you alright?" benji asks concerned.

"yeah i'm alright." i lie trying to hold myself together. cameron's hand slid up my body again making its way to my neck. gently choking me. i place my empty hand in his hair pulling gently trying to get him to chill but he gets more intense.

"okay. just call me when you get home." he explains

"okay." i moan loudly

"what?!" benji questioned loudly and i quickly hung up. and cameron laughed still between my legs.

"i'm gonna get you back for tha-" i'm cut off by him going back down sending shivers down my spine.

i was gonna have to get payback for this one.

cameron dropped me off at like four in the morning. i didn't want to wake my dad so i carefully jumped the back fence and threw my dress and shoes onto the roof. i was still in cameron's hoodie and just my underwear. i jumped up onto the little garbage cans and lifted myself onto the roof. i pulled myself up.

"hey." the voice nearly sent me flying backwards. i clung to the roof and i felt my skin burn as a hand grabbed my wrist and helped me further up.

"i'm sorry." benji apologizes. i looked at him and it felt different. i didn't feel intimidated. i didn't feel like he came out of lust. he just sat there with his face covered by his hood. he let go of my hand.

"what's up?" i ask. sitting next to him. rubbing my legs for warmth.

"you smell like sex." he says taking down his hood. i sat there biting my lip.

"how long have you been here benji?" i look at him confused. "before our phone call."

"talk to me." i say. he just looks down into his lap ashamed.

"i broke that promise."

"what?" i ask completely confused. he stayed silent and it hit me.

"do me a favor. don't tell anyone and we can do this again." he said walking right past me brushing my arm. "and don't catch feelings"

"wait." i shook my head. "really."

"i really do fucking like you."  i sat there in disbelief. i had just moved on and here he comes in.

"that's not fair." i shook my head. i felt anger start to fill my body and i felt my jaw clench. benji looked up at me confused.

"what's not fair?"

"after like a year and a half i finally get over liking you and start to move on. i'm finally happy with someone else that i'm aloud to like and i'm having a good time and here you come telling me the thing i wanted to hear all that time." i laugh through the anger.

"you like me like that?" he asked

"liked." i corrected him. "i liked you like that. and that night before your birthday when you told me about sophie. i knew i had to move on. then you came back around the next day taking me upstairs like nothing changed and then went to fuck her on the couch." i paused to catch my breath

"do you know how that feels? it feels like shit."

"yeah i know how that feels!" he raises his voice. "watching cameron give you everything you wanted and not hide like i did. watching him dance with you. listening to him literally fuck you while we are on the phone! that fucking hurt." 

"benji come on-" i get cut off. "no i'm not gonna 'come on' that used to be my name that you were moaning. will he ever make you feel the way i made you feel?"

"can you just accept that i'm happy?" i ask.

"answer my question." the anger between us was awful.

"benji stop."

"maybe i need to refresh your memory." he aggressively crashed his lips onto mine. i almost fell into it but i pushed back. i felt the tears want to make their way up but they didn't.

before i knew it my hand slammed into his cheek. "i'm with cam now. you're with sophie. go home."

"aleyia-"

"go." i restated opening my window and crawling in with all my things.

———————————————————————
january 31, 2020
1198 words

ive decided to become a heartless bitch

d ☁️