- six

aleyia

we fell next to each other on the bed and i covered my bare chest with my exposed sheet. i looked at the time on my phone. 1:45.

"happy birthday." i huffed through heavy breaths. his head turned to look at me. some of his hairs were matted to his forehead in sweat. his lips were pink and swollen. he examined my face the same way i examined his and smiled a heavenly smile before pecking me on the lips. "and i even got to use my birthday present." he smiles.

"you're not wearing the shir- oh." i wheeze at my ditsy ass. he sat up laughing and handed me his shirt. i slipped into it paired with my panties and he struggled back into his jeans and turned on my ps4 passing me a controller.

he put a disk that i didn't see in and jumped back on the bed sitting behind me. i sat between his legs leaning against him. he readjusted his arms around me on the controller.

"old school uncharted wow" i smile as i watch the game pop onto screen. i felt his silent giggle send vibrations through my back. every move he makes really reminds me that i'm such a bitch for this kid.

after way too many rounds of uncharted we made our way downstairs. "so how does it feel to be 17?" i ask. which reminded benji was actually a year older than me but a grade behind where he was supposed to be because of the bummy ass school system.

"i feel a little cooler." he said from two steps behind me. "a little hotter two"

"in your dreams" i say sarcastically. he picked me up by the waist and carried me to the kitchen as i laughed from my gut trying to escape.

"what the hell do we do at three in the morning?" he said setting me on the counter again standing between my legs. i ran my hands though his fluffy brown hair smiling.

"i don't know. eat birthday cake."

"i had my birthday cake." he smirks sliding his hands from my waist to my ass.

"you're so cringe." i slide off the counter over to the freezer grabbing out a carton of ice cream.

"hey can i ask you a question?" benji asks leaned up against the counter. i hum in response to tell him yes.

"have you ever liked someone you weren't supposed to?" be asks. i froze up for a second. it brought me back to just before sophomore year.

"do you ever just watch porn?" benji asked me.

"yo what the fuck kinda question is that?" i asked laying flat on my back infront of ryan's pool.

"i don't know an interesting one." he splashed around in the pool. everyone had gone to go get five guys but we stayed back. i flipped onto my back on my towel and pulled the string on my bathing suit releasing my ties.

"you never answered." he said resting his arms on the raised patio around the pool.

"no benji i don't just watch porn"

"oh so you do more when you watch porn" he snapped back quickly. i moved my sun glasses down looking past them at him.

"i don't watch porn. i don't do anything like that." i say closing my eyes again. "want to"

my eyes shot back open at him. "what."
he got out of the pool shaking his head sending water out of his hair.

he sat next to me causing a puddle of water. i felt his eyes on me "stop staring." i reaching my hand back to re-tie my straps. before i could he grabbed my hand away. "what are you doing?"

he flipped me over. my top was barely laid across my chest. his gaze burnt through me. his sight pacing all over me. my breath hitched as his face got closer to mine. when his lips met mine i felt my heartbeat stop. i quickly pulled back looking at him. "everyone's gonna be back soon."

"its okay. just trust me." he breathed crawling over me.

"i stood in the bathroom fixing my hair after everything with benji. i had never done anything before. anything like that. i shifted from foot to foot to ease the uncomfortable feeling between my legs. i placed my sunglasses back on the top of my head and walked out of the bathroom.

i walked into the kitchen where i was met with benji "do me a favor. don't tell anyone and we can do this again." he said walking right past me brushing my arm. "and don't catch feelings" he said before walking out.

i stood still in the kitchen confused. friends with benefits.

i unfroze and inhaled sharply.

"i don't know, why?" i said grabbing two ice cream bowls. i scooped up ice cream in the bowl listening to my heart beat pick up pace.

"i think i do. which is kind of a shitty feeling."

"who?" i ask then immediately regret it. "if you wanna tell me."

"yeah it's cool." he paused for a minute. "sophie masterson."

i felt my pulse slow down completely. "dope." i cover myself still facing the ice cream bowls. i scooped ice cream into the metal bowl and hit too hard on the bowl shattering it. "jesus aleyia."

"sorry fuck." i stepped back shaking off my hand now covered in ceramic shards. "oh shit are you okay." benji asked grabbing my wrist lightly.

"i'm fine." i pulled back quickly. "i'm gonna go clean this in the bathroom." i b-lined past the downstairs bathroom up the stairs.

benji's

i watched her step up the stairs and i just stood confused surrounded by white slivers of bowl i carefully grabbed the hand held broom and cleaned everything up. i was so confused.

i wanted to make this night good for her because it was the last night i wanted to do this whole friends with benefits thing. i didn't just wanna end things off before i started shit sophie. we had been texting for a while. i grabbed the ice cream and walked upstairs. as i passed the bathroom i paused. i heard quiet sobs. damn that bowl must have hurt.

"aleyia?" i asked knocking lightly on the door.

"you should just go home benji my hands kinda bad."

"oh. alright. i guess i'll see you in summerlin. later."

that's where i left it. i grabbed my hoodie from her room and walked down the stairs back to my car. i was gonna miss that a little.

———————————————————————
january 21, 2020
1118 words

this was long but like for what. i'm sorry

d ☁️