- fifteen

aleyia

in the blink of an eye it felt like a week flew by and we were nearing halloween. the weather was relaxing but still hot in nevada. this year the big party was at brad machio's house.

for the first time in years i finally agreed to do a group costume with maria, then last minute she added cyrus to the group so i went from being cosmo to jorgen von strangle. couldn't say i was mad though. maria brought my little crown and large ass star staff in the car which i didn't plan on carrying all night.

every party maria drove and she never drove us home. i felt bad for cyrus so tonight i was the sober one. every party we pulled up to intimidated me at first. but then i usually got faded and calmed down. guess we aren't calling tonight. i walked through the doors and made my way through the decently spacious house. i walked towards the kitchen where i found benji and sophie. "aloha." i said sliding up on the counter. both of them stared at my confused.

"don't look at me like that. i'm sober." i laugh. sophie rolled her eyes turning away from me.

"lara croft?" benji asked

"jorgen von strangle. check the crown" i said pointing up to my head. "that's fucking dope." benji's bruises on his face were still there but faded out a lot and looked pretty bad ass. mine was there but covered by my makeup.

"what are you?" i asked. "babe put the horns back on." sophie whined shoving a devils horns headband back over benji's curls. i looked at her and she was in a white body con dress and fake wings with a little fluffy halo.

"i didn't agree to this." he shook his head. i laughed. "you know it's nice to just relax like this we haven't done that in a long ass time."

"yeah it is kinda chill." i giggle. he was right. we weren't fighting. weren't fucking. we were just here. talking and laughing. it was nice.

"hey baby." cameron came up wrapping his arm around my waist as i was still on the counter. i turned my head to face him "hey-" i froze when i saw his costume. this mother fucker dressed up as timmy turner

"you joined this damn group and no one told me."i laugh i look pretty hot huh." he said flexing in his baby pink shirt. "hot as hell." i smile.

"you want a drink?" he asks. i roll my eyes. "i have to drive."

"that's garbage." he said pecking me on the cheek. "i know." i put my head on his shoulder.

"what's good uglies." maria said walking in with cyrus's hand in hers. "look who i found." behind her was ryan and to my surprise jamarcus. "hey ry. nice costume." i looked down at his crazy steve costume. "it's nice right."

"hey aleyia." jamarcus smirked. "hi." i said shortly. i felt cameron's hand wrap tighter around my waist and i knew what he was trying to do. i put my hand in his hair gently and leaned down into his ear "claiming your territory huh?"

i shrieked lightly as he picked me up off the counter and kissed me softly. he let me down and once again he towered over me. "is there anything wrong with that?" he said quietly. the rest of the group was in their own conversation leaving us in our own little world. i pecked his lips one more and turned back to the group. i felt jamarcus's eyes on me before he turned around and walked off. i giggled leaning against cameron and his arms wrapped around me from behind.