- eight

aleyia

"maria stay here." i say to the girl passed out on the floor. i look at benji and he lead me out the door and up three flights of stairs. somehow in my whole time walking around this house this was the only time i was getting stares. we got off the steps at the third floor and i was out of breath.

benji just kept walking. i quietly kept my breath while following him down a pretty tame and empty hallway with few people here or there in their own little worlds.

he opened a door at the end of the hall and held it open for me not saying a word. his eyes burned into me. i had never felt so intimidated by him in my life. i walked in past him biting
my lip not being able to look him in the face.

i felt the tension grow as soon as he shut the door. i looked at the room. set of long windows looked down over the city. i looked at the white sheeted bed under a modern chandelier. everything in this room looked more expensive that my life.

without even looking i could feel the hair in the back of my arms standing up as benji approached me from behind

"what did you wanna talk about?" i ask quietly and unconfidently. he stayed looking down at me with an angrily lust. i held my breath as he pushed me down onto the bed lightly. i smirked lightly and he crawled on top of me. i slid further back onto the bed.

he grabbed my hands from his chest and pinned them above my head. he got closer and closer to my face causing my breath to hitch. "who's jamarcus."

i smirked. "a guy."

"mhm." i scanned his face finding only jealously. i flipped us over leaving me straddling his lap. he just sat there looking at me.

"i think." i picked up one of his hands and put it on my waist between words. "you're jealous."

"i'm not."

"yes you are." i said laughing playing with the bottom hem of his shirt.

"you know what i think." i say as his eyes traced my body. i pulled his shirt up above his head revealing his soft abs. i ran my finger down his chest gently.

"make me forget him." he smiled and quickly flipped me over. "no problem baby."

benji

i quietly watched aleyia's face as she laid asleep on my chest. i looked at all of the hickeys i had put on her neck and chest. i wanted to smile but i couldn't. the feeling i had was awful. i wanted to be with sophie i really did like her. but i had all this with aleyia. i didn't want to leave her. but i couldn't hurt both of them. and i knew aleyia was strong. she's one of the strongest people i know. i kissed her gently on the forehead before sliding out from under her.

i sat on the edge of the bed contemplating. then i slid everything back on and left the room. the house was just about empty, minus the passed out drunks i got everyone up and kicked them out. the house was covered in cups and other trash.

i saw sophie laying on the couch asleep. me coming into the room startled her awake. "hey." she said tiredly moving blonde hair out of her face.

"hey."

aleyia

i tiptoed downstairs long before the sun came up. it looked like no one was even left. i hoped maria and cyrus made it home okay. and i hope ryan was alright i never got to talk to him again. my feet padded lightly on the floor once i got down all the stairs. i froze as my eyes landed on the couch.

sophie tied up in benji's arms. and the best part was they were half naked. something i never wanted to see. i tip toed out of the house and it finally hit me. it was over. me and benji were done. i had to get over that. i wiped my one tear and realized i had no ride home and no idea where i was. i looked at my phone and saw that i had 12% left. i sighed and just started walking.

———————————————————————
january 25, 2020
1532 words

i really liked this guy and he did two but now he's brushed me for two days so that's dope.

d ☁️