Answers

Chapter 16: Answers 

Yesterday afternoon Anastasia Garcia left the private dressmakers shop yesterday at six o'clock in the afternoon. They say it's dodgy around where she works but Anastasia had used this road everyday since she got the job. She made sure the area was clear before walking up the road and to a safe place where she could apparate. But she never got there. 

Just when she thought she'd made it she was shoved over by a man dressed all in black, his face was covered but Anastasia knew that he was bad...very bad. The man in black pinned her down while she struggled and screamed. 

"Nobodies going to help you, sweetheart." The man laughed evilly and opened his mouth slightly to reveal a pair of sharp fangs. 

"Kingston," a man behind him had hissed. "I'll do the honours." 

"Indeed you will, my mighty," the man named Kingston stepped back to let a rather tall man come forward and press his boot down on Anastasia's chest. 

"We'll make this short and sweet for you, Anastasia." The tall man said. 

"How do you know my name?!" Anastasia had cried but the man simply laughed, whipped out a sword and stabbed her in the chest. 

"You've been helping Lucy Snape too much, we must kill you for what you know," the man laughed again and stabbed her once more. Blood sprayed everywhere and in the next moment...Anastasia was dead. 

*      *      * 

"B-But how did he get over here!" Lucy sobbed. She was sat in Snape's quarters on the floor while Snape was stood up and was pacing. "How could he kill Anastasia!?" 

"Mr Weasley was lying to you because Zuc could in no way get over here!" Snape yelled as Shona innocently raided through Snape's cupboards without him noticing. "He couldn't it's impossible!" 

"Then who k-killed Anastasia?" 

"Anastasia isn't dead!" Snape stopped pacing and slammed his fist down on the table just as there was a knock at the door. 

"I'LL GET IT!" Shona screamed and shoved Snape out the way, she opened the door to find Dumbledore, McGonagall and Jessica standing there. 

"Good evening, Miss McGuire." Dumbledore said. "May we come in?" 

"Sure, welcome to Snape's quarters! The finest restaurant Hogwarts has to offer! Table for three I presume?" Shona asked and led them all in. 

"I'm guessing you've heard the news," McGonagall said as she helped Lucy up. 

"Yes, Fred told me...apparently Zuc killed her," Lucy sniffed. 

"Nonsense, Zuc can't get over to our world...he remains on the medieval islands away from us. He can in no way harm us." McGonagall shook her head. 

"But he can," Jessica suddenly spoke up. 

"Please explain, Miss Wave." 

"He may not be able to reach us here in England but there is a possibility he can get to France," Jessica said. 

"You're not making any sense," Snape folded his arms and glared at her. 

Jessica sighed. "Merlin lived in England, correct?" 

They all nodded. 

"He placed a spell to banish all knights from here...but did we ever find as to where he really cast the spell? He could have just cast in on England not on any other country."