Vibes

People have really cool aesthetics and vibes and i want to be like them but idk how and HHHH. Like there are people who i watch on deviantart and wish my art was just like theirs. I want to have good art like that but i just HHH. Feel like i'll never get better at art and i don't know what i should do to get better at it.

Like i like the glitchy, neon bright colours aesthetic and the pastel pink aesthetic but i can't seem to nail either and i feel like all of my art is boring and just the same thing... because it is but i just don't know what else to draw! Maybe i should draw animals, backgrounds and different perspective shots but they're hard and i hate having my art look like absolute garbage and GRRR.

Maybe i'll try and draw a cat or something and post that, or a pic with an actual background lmao. HhhHhH. I just wish i was better at art and i know the only way to get better at things is to draw them more even if it looks bad but i just want everything to look good already. Maybe i should practice some realism or something, i need a better eraser tbh, i had a good one but i lost it and the one i'm using smudges everything and it sucks.

Well there's an art class at my school on wednesdays maybe i should go there because it sounds like fun but hhh, maybe next week. Idk which class it is in but i can ask my sister about it because she's in the same class.

Anyways that's all i have to say about this.