Sponge on the run

IM SO FUCKING HYPED AAAAAAA.

I've been bugging my friends about this, also, KEANU FUCKING REEVES IN THIS MOVIE WHAT A FUCKING TIMELINE WE LIVE IN.  He plays a character named Sage, we don't know what his role in the movie is yet but hopefully it's a good one. It'd be just a waste to have him show up as a gag for one scene. Let Sage join in on the fun.

Also I really like the fact that we're not exactly who or what kidnapped Gary. Was it Plankton? Someone new? I assume if it was someone new it'd be a goo monster since Gary's snailhouse was covered in a green goo. Or maybe as a plot twist it could be Sage? Maybe that's too predictable... But what if Plankton isn't even in the movie at all??? I mean it'd be a surprise to see that the antagonist is not Plankton for a change but I want to see him at least once. AND KAREN!! I can't not see Karen, I love her.

I wonder if Squiddy, Sandy and Mr. Krabs will play a huge role or have a subplot? They seem to be riding in a sub wagon (updated patty wagon, the old one did get eaten after all). Also the new Atlantic looks really cool compared to the one in Squarepantis Atlantis. I mean that episode was okay and the place was okay but this ones really colourful and I love colours! ALSO THEY WERE GAMBLING AND SPONGEBOB STRIPPED!! Like i'm sorry but the gambling just reminded me of Kakegurui lol. Also I really like the end gag of the trailer! 

"I like your sense of irony."
"I also like my sense of ironing." 
It was the one joke I laughed aloud at, which worries me because what if the movie isn't as funny as need be? Hmmm but i'll still enjoy it because it doesn't look that bad and the plot is basically 'Where's Gary?" but Gary got kidnapped instead of leaving himself. OH ALSO, I hope Gary Come Home plays or an instrumental version of it. MAYBE SPONGEBOB CAN SING IT HIMSELF???? OMG I'D CRY IF THAT HAPPENED. 

Anyways I'm basically really hyped for this movie.

OH ALSO THE "Patrick means toaster in Keltic" MADE ME SMILE REALLY HARD. God Patrick you dork, oh and him in the sweater is so cute and baby Spongebob is so cute AND BABY GARY.
AAAAAAAAAA I'M JUST SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE. I hope the Camp Coral bit is just a small part of the movie, that's the only part I dislike. Because they're trying to make it like, a continuous thing in a non-continuity gag cartoon. ALSO STEPHEN HILLENBURG DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE ANY SPIN-OFFS AND MAKING CAMP CORAL IS DISRESPECTING THAT. Also it hadn't even been a Y E A R when they announced that, which makes me think they don't care about him. Which I guess is typical from greedy companies. I don't think i'll support Camp Coral even if I do love Spongebob, it just doesn't feel right to support something that goes against the original creators rules.

I do love the Spongebob crew and all that, but really? Can't any of the voice actors speak up about this? Also I wonder why they changed the characters personalities from the first 3 (and kind of 4) seasons. Like they changed only a bit but hhhh. Now I'm just ranting about Spongebob, I honestly could go on and on about Spongebob and I might lol. Anyways have a good day and watch this fucking movie when it comes out, it's not a choice, you have to.