14

As I heard the sound of the bell which made clear that the lesson was over I get nervous. Nervous, excited but also the guilt comes back.

Now I have to face my friends, to whom I just lied before. I somehow can't, I never lie to them and I don't want to. But I just did and that makes me feel uneasy.

At the same time I know I had and have to do it, because if I don't they will be in danger.

I never want to see a demon like I did when I was seven. Completely in red and just the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

That's why I decided to follow my dad and become a exorcist too, I never want to take this stuff as lightly like my mom did before, because the cost of that was her life.

Being lost in my mind I walk towards the cafeteria, there I then look out for our table.

Like always, Hueningkai is already there, waving at me and and smiling bright, which makes me smile a bit too. He's just a happy human , that's what makes him so cute.

"So, we're the first ones here?", I ask him as I sit down on the chair beside him.

"Same as always Hyung. But I don't think they will take much longer.", he smiles and just a second after saying that I can see Beomgyu walking towards us, behind him the two boys I only saw on the pictures in the group chat.

"Hyung, finally I can see you again in person!", Beomgyu brings out a little bit whining, behind him I can see the two boys who I only know from our group and their profile picture.

"So you're Soobin, the Hyung Beomgyu likes so much?", the one with blue hair asks me, I guess that's Yeonjun.

"Well yes, my name is Soobin. How Gyu calls me is his thing, I don't control it. I guess you're Yeonjun Hyung?", I ask him, speaking the truth which I rather like to do then having to lie again.

"Yes I am and-"

"I'm Taehyun, nice to meet you Soobin Hyung!", Taehyun cuts him of, going towards me to grab my hand, confused I let him do it because I really don't know why he is doing that.

"You can't just cut me of Taehyun, I'm still your Hyung!", Yeonjun then angrily says to Taehyun, but he just looks at my hand, almost staring as if he could see something there, something that seems to frighten him because his already big eyes widen for a second, before he comes back to reality.

"I'm sorry, I just was excited and I didn't know if you would ever let me talk if you're gonna let your jealousy out in him.", he then apologize, takes his hand off of mine and smiles at the Hyung who just looks at him confused but also somehow pouting.

"Did you really have to say that out loud?"

"What, it's not like he hasn't noticed already."

"Indeed I already did. But like I said, I can't do anything about it. It's up to Gyu.", I get between those two and Taehyun nods in agreement, while Yeonjun looks surprised.

"Soobin Hyung is mine!"

With that being said by Beomgyu he sits down on my lap which he usually doesn't do that often. I think I get what he is trying to do. He wants to make Yeonjun Hyung jealous and angry, he seems to have fun to play around with the fact that he can't get over it, being only the second one of the favorite list.

"Seems like someone is having fun with making Yeonjun Hyung angry.", Kai giggles, before also sitting down beside me and hugging my arm together with Beomgyu.

"I wanna join too!", Taehyun says before he sits down on the other side to hug my other free arm.

"Guys, please, you're starting to squish me!", I tell them but they all just seem to have fun to annoy Yeonjun, who looks definitly not amused right now. He settles himself down on the opposite side of the table.

Before the whole situation escalates I get up, which makes them all let me go, also Beomgyu now sitting on Taehyun's lap and go over to sit beside the Hyung, who just looks at me confused.

"Now nobody gets me and you're not alone.", I say smiling at him.