140

School only for today. Then it's weekend.

My dad somehow managed to get me out of the house, so I have no choice. But I'm sure that I will avoid Yeonjun.

He's some kind of demon, I saw that door.

And since the door is in his house he must be a pretty powerful one too. I can't be together with him, no matter how much I love him. That's why I cried so much. I really love him... So much.

It just hurts to be like this to him, to find out he's evil, to find out he's one of that kind that killed my mother.

"Soobin?", I suddenly hear that sweet but broken voice from behind me.

I didn't notice that I went into an empty hallway, there's nobody here. And from behind me I could hear the voice of the one I love but who seems to be my enemy.

I turn around, originally to go past him, but there I see not only Yeonjun. Taehyun, Hueningkai and Beomgyu are there as well. Yeonjun looks at me with hurt eyes. Beomgyu is standing next to Taehyun and seems sad too while Taehyun looks at me with that casual and cold eyes. Hueningkai is leaning against the wall with his hands in the pocket, he looks so confident like this, I don't know him with this attitude.

"What did you do to them?", I coldly ask Yeonjun, who looks at me even more sad after these words.

"What should he have done to us? We're all friends.", Beomgyu answers.

"I'm done, now you even hypnotized them."