181

„Soobinie, you ready?", I ask my love who has decided to finally be done in the bathroom.

„I don't know if I'm mentally ready for anything.", he answers, nervously playing with his fingers.

„Oh come on, what's the problem now?"

„I'm just scared. I mean, it's not called hell and underworld for nothing..."

„Then think of it just as my home. Now let's go before my dad just pulls us in.", I say laughing a bit, taking his hand to give him a bit more comfort and safety.

I lead him through the way which he has already seen once by himself, when he found out. And also the actual door, the portal to the underworld.

„That thing still looks gross, I know, I also don't like it. But this time you will see it open, activated and go through it."

„Does it look as bad on the other side?", he asks, an unsure look in his eyes and a bit of disgust.

And I agree, this door actually is disgusting in some way.

„No, it looks more normal there. You will see. Now stop thinking about it too much and just stay with me, then there won't be any danger for you no matter what."

I open the door for us with a part of my aura, which activates it and opens it.

Yes, for once I actually closed and deactivated it, just to be more safe.

Soobin looks at it fascinated now, I knew it would be something to look forward because how it activates actually does look cool and a bit beautiful, it definitely has something magical and that's not only because it's magic.

„Now my love, welcome to my home."