150

Beomgyu doesn't hesitate to pull the string of the bow back, in a stable form he aims at the demon from where we're standing at. It's actually quite far away so I'm surprised he does it from over here and this calm too. Even I, who has used the bow several times by now, still sometimes has problems to aim without a mistake. That's why I have the golden ring, it helps me to aim better.

Beomgyu closes one eye, before he then let's go of the string, causing the bow to shoot the holy arrow. And Beomgyu's aim was really good, he directly hit the middle of the chest of the demon, the heart. Slowly there are white flames appearing, burning the body of the defeated demon, extinguish him forever.

"He was a good candidate at first, but now I see that I was wrong. I apologise at you, Exorcist boy. You're mom got killed because of my mistake.", suddenly the devil says and I'm confused for a second.

"Wait... What's happening?", I ask confused but before anyone can answer Beomgyu remembers Taehyun, causing him to shout since he coughed again, coughed up blood.

"TAEHYUN!"

We all rush over to where he's still on his knees, barely standing on his legs and arms. The magic circle is gone now but that doesn't seem to mean Taehyun's fine.

"Something inside his body got crushed, an organ I think. You heal him, I know you can exorcist boy."

"Dad, please stop calling Soobin that, we both know you Know his name.", I hear Yeonjun sighing, which makes me wonder how his dad even knows my name. And how he knows I can heal.

But I let it stay in the room like that, get out my necklace which I have under my shirt all the time. It has a golden cross too, but the difference are the four sky blue stones on it. This is, as the devil knew for some Reason, a healing item.

I put the cross on Taehyun's shoulder and concentrate on it, this item takes a bit of my energy I have to heal, so it's draining for me and I need to sleep after using it for a while. A blue glow appears from the cross, spreading all over Taehyun and after a while I disappears again.

"Now you two, I will heal myself last because I will probably fall asleep after it."

I then do the same thing with Hueningkai but then I remembered. Yeonjun is part demon so I can't heal him.

"Don't look so sad sweetheart, I can heal myself. My regeneration is stronger already right now but I've figured out how to heal myself. And you too.", Yeonjun grins which has me realize something. So he was the one who healed my foot. Explains a lot.

He puts one of his hands in front of his stomach, not touching it but very close. Shortly after a red glow appears on his hand and you can see how fast he regenerates himself, it's almost like looking at a time lapse of a healing wound, closing itself back up. With his magic you can see it more clear than with mine, also he's doing it by using himself, not like me how I use an item.

He finishes healing on just seconds, not even half a minute, and right after he healed himself he steps over to me, putting his hand over my left arm and healing me too.

"You didn't have to...", I mumble more to myself than anything, trying not to blush.

I have to be honest, Yeonjun does look quite good in this form. And maybe even hot...

But I won't tell him!