126

I even went back home. Like really home. To hell.

I couldn't sleep and it was just killing me. So I decided to go to my dad. But it still didn't help. It's almost like as if a spell was lying on me and Soobin...

But I don't think Taehyun would have done that.

"Hey there Yeonjun. Why so deep in thoughts?", Beomgyu suddenly greets me, which makes me flinch a bit. I didn't notice him.

"Nevermind. It's not important.", I just answer, shaking my head.

"Thinking about how to confess to Soobin?", Beomgyu jokes, laughing.

"Confess what?", someone asks behind us.

"Well that Yeonjun loves Soobin, obviously.", he answers.

But only after we turn around, he gets stiff and stops walking immediately. While I just look at Beomgyu slightly annoyed.

You may or may not have guessed right. Soobin was the one asking and walking behind us. He heard everything.

"Beomgyu, one time in life you shouldn't have answered.", Hueningkai says while laughing at how I look at Beomgyu annoyed.

I'm already tired but this is just too much for a day to handle. And this day just began.

"Hyung... Did Gyu just tell the truth?", Soobin then asks, as I look at him I notice his wide eyes and how surprised he is.

"Guessing from the reactions of the others you can say yes. That was the truth. And the reason why Beomgyu won't survive this day.", I answer as I glare at Beomgyu, who decides to hide himself behind his lover Taehyun.

"How long did everyone know..? Wait. I told you that I love Yeonjun Hyung... You knew both sides all along?!", he shouts surprised at the other three, which leaves me kind of shocked now.

"Oh wow, you just straight up spit out that you love me too."

A comment I couldn't keep to myself which makes me get Soobin's attention again. As he looks at me his face starts to turn red, mine should be at least a bit red by now too. And Soobin is starting to get as red as a tomato. Which actually looks kind of cute on him. Again.

"Now what just happened here...", Taehyun says, waiting for us to unfreeze again.

But we also have no idea on how to react right now.

This is a strange morning...