157

But I ignore it.

The pain, the blood, his strong grip. I just ignore it.

"Hey Hyung. It's alright, I'm here for you.", I say while putting my hands on his face since he's standing there, not moving but still glaring at me angrily, fletching his teeth at me.

He doesn't move while I softly caress his cheek with my thumb. But I do notice that even if it's just a bit. His grip gets a bit more lose.

Since he neither moves nor completely returns to his full senses I decide to try it with something different. Something which will hopefully be stronger then the demon aura which is making him crazy.

I just slightly move my head forward and let my lips shortly touch his, before I press them fully again him, starting to kiss him. I can feel his grip getting more and more lose till it completely doesn't hurt anymore, he wraps his hands around my waist instead and starts kissing back.

I don't know for how long we do it, I only know that at some point I wrapped my arms around his neck, he started walking backwards till I was against the wall with my back, in between that somehow tongue got involved in the kiss and now we're here. Breaking the kiss to gasp for air, me against the wall with my back, legs wrapped around his hip and arms just laying over his shoulders.

He looks me directly into the eyes and now they have taken on their normal color again, that deep chocolate brown.

"That was kind of risky what you did there Soobinie.", He then says in a low voice and tone, causing me to get goosebumps.

"Well, I wanted to help you."

"Soobinie, not only could it have been that I would have hurt you worse then I did now. It could have also been that I just went all the way with you, I already don't know how I managed to stop myself here. I was gone way too far."

"Oh, I wouldn't have mind~"

"Is that an invitation?"

"What do you think?", I ask him grinning while leaning more forward.

Our lips were just about to meet again when suddenly the doorbell rang. Which causes Yeonjun to let out an annoyed and almost stressed like sigh.

He then goes a step back, letting me back down on the ground again even though I still have no idea at which point I jumped up. He then grabs the keys and opens up.

And whi would have thought, in front of the door there's Beomgyu along with Taehyun and Hueningkai who wears a hat and white a big jacket. Probably to hide if anything comes out once again and he didn't notice.

"Soobin, are you alright?!", Beomgyu screams, almost running me over as he looks around and finds the blood and wounds in my arms.

"I told you not to go so why did you?!", He keeps screaming.

He's way too much in panic.

"I'm fine, what's the problem here. I already got told that it was dangerous by Yeonjun too."

"Yeah and it had two meanings.", Yeonjun says and then looks annoyed at Taehyun while it makes me giggle.

Seems like he had lost so much control that he even lost control of holding himself back which now makes him really annoyed that the others interrupted. Especially after I was about to play along too.

"Wait what? Did we interrupt something?", Hueningkai asks completely confused while shutting the door behind him.

"You did indeed.", I laugh while Yeonjun comes over to heal my arms since he caused those wounds.

"Huh?", Beomgyu asks while Taehyun already seems to have an idea what had happened since he seemed to have scanned me.

"Oh god no, I don't know if I wanna know how that happened....", He mumbles to himself, shaking his head.

"You interrupted a very interesting point. Let's just say if you had come later I wouldn't have opened. We were just making out."

Yeonjun's casual way of saying that shocks the two, while Taehyun just sighs as to getting told his thought was right.