41

After the second lesson is over I slowly walk towards our meeting spot, also called the cafeteria by everyone else. I walk there slowly because I know Soobin probably will come later since his school only starts the next lesson today, how lucky he is that his teacher is sick. Right now I really wanna be in his class too.

Maybe I could transfer class?

The nearer I get to the cafeteria the more I get a feeling. The feeling that Soobin might be here which surprises me. He has time so why should he already be here?

But when the table is in my sight I can recognize him immediately because of his hair. That fluffy pitch black hair can only belong to him. He's the tallest of our group and I don't know, I can't really describe it but he has something about him which I really like, maybe even love. Even though I only know him for about one or two weeks now.

The others see me because Soobin sits with his back turned towards me together with Beomgyu, so only Huening and Hyun can see me. I put my finger up to my lips, showing them that they shouldn't say anything and they both understand, because right after they saw it they look back at Soobin.

I don't have to be silent while getting behind the tall person who is calmly talking with Huening, the noise made by the other students is loud enough to make Soobin not notice me.

"Hello there cutie.", I say right into his ear while placing my hands on his shoulders, making him jump a little because I just surprised him with that.

It's so cute, I love his reactions and responses. How I can surprise him, the way he looks at me after that because of the relief that it was only me who did that again, the way he always jumps s little and especially how he always gets goosebumps. It's so cute about him and makes him even more adorable to me than I already see him.

"My poor heart, please stop that Hyung. You have been doing this for the Fourth time now and you know how scared I get every time, right?", he says, sighing in relief and holding his hand on his heart, I can tell that his heart must be racing now. I know this is evil of me but I somehow don't wanna stop, I just like his reaction too much.

Hyun and Huening start laughing just after this happened, but Beom doesn't. He rather looks serious. That's unusual for him.

What is his problem since yesterday?