146

Soobin nods as he gets that now's the best time to transform for any of us. Even though exorcists are normal humans they can change forms with certain items and spells. And I know he can, he has two silver rings on his fingers, one on his shirt, wears two siver earrings, a silver chain on his pants and especially a golden ring too on his right pinky finger. Golden exorcist accessories are special and powerful ones.

He flicks at the silver ring on his left pinky finger, which makes the air around him be his shield, it's a protection item as I can see. Then he flicks the second silver ring on his right pinky finger, causing little and barely noticeable while lights to float around him. I guess they improve his power and shorten the spell time.

After that he takes out a silver chain with a golden cross from his sleeve, an item hidden the whole time because that cross makes it clear for every none human what he is an exorcist. And it's the weapon, I remember him using that one when he last extinguished a demon.

Lastly he flicks at the golden ring on his finger. With this one if his eyes becomes bright blue. Since golden tools are rare even I don't know what that one does.

"The eye shows that I can keep track of him better and aim better, it improves many of my physical abilities.", Soobin explains to me in a hurry, at least I now know what it does. And it shows once again why the golden accessories are so rare but powerful.

Taehyun takes out a wand out of the left sleeve of his robe, he also wears a golden necklace with a blue stone now, together with an silver amulet and a grey stone.

Hueningkai takes his hands out of his pockets finally, setting his body on fire and burning his upper clothes with orange flames. After just a short time the clothes are gone and he starts transforming, golden flames crawl up from his fingers, it's like a line and everything they went over before turns into dark red dragon scales on his fingers and arms, he gets sharp black nails on the fingers too, his claws. Once the flames reach his shoulder they continue to spread over the top half of his upper body, going over his complete back but not the complete front. The color there isn't only dark red there anymore too, the red gets brighter, looking more and more dangerous and almost blood like.

He then runs his hands through his hair, getting his hair to stay back because of the heat he uses on his hands, he also does it so his golden horns grown in his head, this time they are red at the beginning and on top golden, different from when he only does the simple transformation. I then notice too his dark red tail coming out once again, he still has the piercing on it, seems like that really always stays on it even when he hides the form. Lastly he lets his wings out, they also look bigger than last time but are still in the same colors, dark red, red and golden. And there's also that one piercing on it, last time I didn't really notice all of them for some reason.

Now I'm the only one left.

Time for me to join this too, even though I don't want to, I really hate this...

Please let Soobin not hate me after this, just please.

______________________________

Remember the pictures in chapter 100?
I am working on updated ones right now, they show the new transformations.

I will post them at either 50k reads or 5k votes.