147

I take a deep breath to clear my mind from the fear of Soobin not liking me after this and every other worry.

"Taehyun, I want you to take care of you guys if my aura suppresses you guys, got it? This transformation will change me a bit so I'm sorry already."

I then let out my half demon form, the one I showed them once already. Flames surround me a bit but don't burn anything, my wings appear and tear my shirt with that. My horns grow out of my head and my tail too. But I never told them, this is only a little part of my power.

After doing that I concentrate, gather warmth in the middle of my body, my stomach. Then I release it, I feel power sprouting throughout my body, how I get stronger and my aura which gets out of my body, the aura I held back for so long now. It feels almost like rush, I have a bit of troubles not to lose control, I could easily get swallowed by this power, I just haven't used it in so long.

My appearance changes, the more and more power flows through me and my vains. My hair color changes to dark red, the horns become black near my head and get bigger, changing color from black to red and get a golden pattern on it. My tail gets darker, gets longer and also a golden pattern, along with a piercing. I also get my ear piercings back, silver ones, a symbol of being above all. Blue flames seem to burn every piece of clothing from my body, only to replace it with a ripped top, net like clothing on my left arm, a pitch black jeans and without any shoes or socks. My fingernails turn blood red, getting long and sharp, the skin turns darker and gets covered with some tattoos. My eyes become red, along with gold in them, the once white eye now has a blue tone to it. The wings look like they are catching fire, grow and change into an more intensive color, also get bigger and decorated with golden patterns and accessories.

My power flows through the body and then the flow stops, meaning everything ahs spread out. I move my head a bit to the sides, trying to get used to this feeling and form, which has more physical and magical power.

"Haven't done that in a while, this feels great. So much power, held back for such a long time.", I say in a deep voice, looking around to see that the others are on the ground, they can't get up, even Hueningkai is on his knees, while Taehyun is on the ground, lying there, Soobin too.

And it makes me grinning, to see that I have this much power. Even the demon is having a hard time, the aura is big and I know it.

"There you have it you weakling who calls himself a demon. My form, my power. My aura.", I almost laugh, enjoying how surprised he is about my strength. My voice has become more deep and the laugh more evil. It's hard for me to control myself, I can't stop the change of personality but can keep in check that I won't hurt my friends.

"Yeonjun... Are you really still in there?", Hueningkai asks me, he can stand up now again, the other two too, probably the doing of the witch.

"What do you think?", I ask him back with an evil smirk.

"He is in there. He would have attacked us if else, I know he's in there. Let's just focus on fighting that demon.", Soobin then speaks, not even looking at me but trusting me fully. Which makes my heart jump a little, even in this form.

"Thanks for the trust sweetheart."

"Enough sweet talking, that's disgusting! You're just a boy, as well as the rest! You're all just weak humans, you can't defeat me! So just die!", the demon interrupts us, shouting angry and looking really mad. Though that doesn't bother me anymore.

"You're right, we should finally start killing you.", I just answer him before getting of the ground with one powerful jump, staying over the group afterwards through my wings which flaps are also as strong as they are majestic. I don't wait even one second, just fly straight forward towards him before I punch him right in the face, causing him to stumble backwards, firstly because it was sudden and second because my strength is now something which will affect anyone, no matter their hight or anything else.

"Well, I guess that was the signal to start.", Hueningkai says, taking off of the group with his wings as well.