99

As I wrote in the group.

I had noticed that Soobin was once again gone when I woke up only this time I saw him leaving. So I took the opportunity to follow him, I used my demon ability and made myself light, like this I can fly even without my wings. Well not completely fly, more like float above the ground for a maximum of 5 meters.

This also makes me silent, so I can follow him without having to worry about getting caught by him. And since it's night nobody else will see me.

Soobin doesn't go that far away, I notice how he walks slow, it seems like his feet really hurt from the walking we did today before. But he just ignores it for now.

And I could see why.

There's a demon.

He's not under my control, I can tell for sure. And he seems evil.

I watch Soobin as he pulls out a necklace which was around his neck, hidden under the shirt the whole time, and points the cross towards the demon.

"Since you're a full Demon, this means I need a stronger spell.", I can hear him say while the demon laughs at him. Their own weakness is that they don't take anyone serious.

"Oh Lord in the heavens. Take this evil soul with you. Punish it and let it burn forever. Take the guilty and destroy it. Show them the power of justice. Defeat this pure evil and protect those who are pure. Protect us!"

Even though I'm a demon half myself too, I can't take my eyes off of Soobin. While he chants, his hair starts slightly flying up as well as his clothes a bit, like this I can see a bit of his body...

I couldn't ask for more.

I recognize the magic circle on the ground, even though I never really paid attention to anything my dad taught me I somehow can remember everything about Soobin's kind now. Maybe because it's Soobin and I wanna know everything about him, my love.

After the spell the demon gets set on fire, you can't put those white flames out. They burn everything evil and since a demon only has an evil soul he vanishes completely.

After the demon is gone Soobin turns around and starts walking back so I hurry back too. Especially since I have to lay in bed when he comes back. Good thing that my half demon body has so many privileges that the normal human body doesn't have.