149

I felt so weak and frustrated. I couldn't keep Soobin from getting hurt after all, now his arms is burnt so badly. It's bleeding and hurts more to see for me than I'm concerned about my actual wound.

And when I looked over to Beomgyu, seeing the demon right in front of him, raising his arm.

That was when I got really scared. My chest hurt so bad suddenly and I tried as hard as I could to get up, ignoring the pain and blood lose.

"Hyung, don't get up, you're hurt!", Soobin shouts, before he sees Beomgyu too.

"No!", I shout out loudly as I see the grinning demon who is about to swing his fist at Beomgyu which would definitely kill him for sure.

But then the most unexpected thing happenes.

Suddenly a portal appears above him which makes the demon looking up, follow by him being punched by a red creature.

"What...", Hueningkai says in a silent voice, almost a whisper.

The floor even cracked which shouldn't be possible in this dimension, no matter how much power. But once the dark figure emerges from the dust which was created from the cracking floor and I don't know what else there was too, I can understand how it could break. Only one person I know can do that.

"Dad.", I say while finally standing up.

"I'm sorry for being late, took me a while to find and get into this dimension. And realizing that you were here and not in the human world.", He says as he steps out of the dust completely, revealing himself to my friends too.

"The devil...", I hear Soobin saying, he really has no clue how to react right now.

"I have to say old man. You're still as powerful as I remember you. But you're not enough to kill me dear master.", The demon says and slowly gets up from the ground too. But it's clear that he's hurt, purple blood is running down his face and he has several wounds on his body too. It's clear he took some damage.

"I can't. But we can.", my dad say, looking at me while I look at him confused back.

"I'm hurt, I can't?"

"You can. Just follow my lead.", He says confidently, giving me courage.

He then takes my hand, gets up off the ground and pulls me a little with him, before I use my own wings for it, it hurts a bit since I fell in my back earlier but to be honest that's nothing against my stomach. And having saved Soobin from death at least for that moment. Because that deep wound on me shows that it would have been one hundred percent deadly on Soobin, the human body.

Suddenly my dad focuses and I can feel it too, start doing what he's doing too. I gather something warm in the hand which is holding my dad's, also gather it in the other hand. It feels like you control your body to let your heat flow to the hands, only with the difference that you make it much hotter and the body itself feels fine and only a bit warmer too.

"Now, release it. Let's do this together. Flames may not hurt you, Jihyun. You were one of my best soldiers, able to direct hurt someone's insides without leaving a wound outside. That magic is quite useful. But also as it seems makes you think you're too powerful. So it's time to clean you up, clean what caused a lot of mistakes and trouble. So die.", He tells the demon before he lets go of my hand, but I still do the same thing as he does. Put my hands in front of me and let the burning feeling release, he does the same.

Bright red and golden flames appears out of our hands, going right towards the demon, he screams really loud and in an awful tone for some seconds, trying to put out of get rid of the flames, without success. Then he gets silent, stops moving. Just stands there as the flames slowly go out.

Now it's clear what the flames did to him, he's more purple now because of his blood, his skin is completely burned off.

"Exorcist boy, can you finish him off? He will only be reborn if else.", My dad asks Soobin, getting back down on the ground with me.

"My arm is hurt. But I have a bow, it can be used by anyone, no matter the species. Or at least as long as it's no demon...", He says.

Well that doesn't help that much right now, we're all hurt.

"I can do it. I used to have a bow when I was younger.", Beomgyu suddenly says, standing up and getting beside us, Soobin stood up by now too, Taehyun is still in the ground with pain but we can't do anything there now. Hueningkai also walks over.

"Take the chain from my pants. Use the bow normally, the arrow is always there since it's to kill demons and has an endless amount of arrows which are only holy magic.", Soobin tells him.

As soon as Beomgyu touches the chain Soobin says "extend" and the chain has a white light around it, turning into a sky blue bow with a yellow string. The the middle there is the while light, the holy magic, Soobin was talking about.