24

I've been standing here in front of the school for about half an hour and I'm somehow mad that Soobin was still asleep.

I know he was with Beomgyu and Kai and that they really must have missed their time together as just those three but still. Soobin knew that I maybe wanna give him a new start and it's almost like he's just throwing it away or ignoring it.

"Yeonjun Hyung!"

Even though I have only heard his voice once I can recognize it. It's Soobin, calling for me.

As I turn my head around to see him running towards me I look over him. And now I know why he said that he says he looks absolutely terrible.

His clothes are still a mess, you can clearly see that he had slept in them, his hair is messy too.

"I came here as fast as possible, I'm so sorry that I was still slept...", he apologizes right away even though he is out of breath which makes my heart jump a little, it's just so sweet of him.

"It's fine...", I mumble more to myself that saying it directly to Soobin.

"You look like you're shooked a bit, but I told you that I look terrible."

The laugh as he says that is warm and honest, I'm surprised to see that he seems to be such a kind person.

"I... actually was a bit startled. But I think I can fix this, you don't wanna walk around town like that right? So just come to my house with me for a minute."

I actually can't believe I'm saying that, I never invited someone over but I really can't let Soobin keep looking like that.

"Okay, today's your planned day Hyung so I'm fine with it.", he again smiles while saying that.