Introduction

"Why the f*ck hasn't he shown up yet?! The f*cking plane just landed, and he's still not here!" My hat flips off of my head as I put my hand underneath it, grab some hair, and pull.

First, it was his "personal assistant", now it's him being late? I was done with this. Da Kurlzz decided to call him.

No answer.

Now I'm really pissed. I trudge over to Kurlzz, take the phone out of his hands.
"Press one for more options.. *beep*"

"Yeah um.. WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU, MAN?! We are about to leave WITHOUT YOU!"

I hang up, throwing the phone at Kurlzz. Luckily, he catches the phone.

"I'm done with him, Jorel." George says, shaking his head, "that sh*t pisses me off! The whole personal assistant.. We have to pay for him to be with us!"

"F*ck it.. I'm not paying $800 for his assistant to be with us." Charlie crossed his arms.

"He shouldn't need a personal assistant. We don't have any. So you're right. After this tour, he's out." Johnny confessed.

Deuce.. He was a friend. Almost like a family member. The thing is; it's the right thing to do for the band. I don't know how he will like it, but we have to. Deuce doesn't enjoy traveling either, and we have to make him cheerful the whole time we are on tour.

"The plane to New York is now here. People who are visiting please report to the room,A20.."