𝕮𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖘 𝕸𝖊

Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.

Cast

Gia GhoshehGia Antonia Alida Ghosheh; born 7 January 1995 is an American businesswoman

Gia Ghosheh
Gia Antonia Alida Ghosheh; born 7 January 1995 is an American businesswoman. Born in Paterson, New Jersey, she is of Italian and Jordanian descent. She studied marketing at Georgetown. She is a fifth generation businessperson, she is currently serving as vice president of the family-owned Ghosheh Organization.

Hussein, Crown Prince of JordanHussein bin Abdullah (Arabic: حسين بن عبد الله‎, Ḥusayn ibn ʿAbdullāh; born 28 June 1994) is the heir apparent of King Abdullah II of Jordan

Hussein bin Abdullah (Arabic: حسين بن عبد الله‎, Ḥusayn ibn ʿAbdullāh; born 28 June 1994) is the heir apparent of King Abdullah II of Jordan. He belongs to the Hashemite family, who have ruled Jordan since 1921.

The Royal Family of JordanThe Hashemites (Arabic: الهاشميون‎, Al-Hāshimīyūn; also House of Hashim) are the royal family of Jordan, which they have ruled since 1921, Syria (1920), Hejaz (1916–1925) and Iraq (1921–1958)

The Hashemites (Arabic: الهاشميون‎, Al-Hāshimīyūn; also House of Hashim) are the royal family of Jordan, which they have ruled since 1921, Syria (1920), Hejaz (1916–1925) and Iraq (1921–1958).

Royal Family of Jordan includes King Abdullah II of Jordan and Queen Rania, Crown Prince Hussein, Princess Iman, Princess Salma and Prince Hashem.

The Ghosheh Family
Ghosheh is a Italian, Jordanian-American family. Several family members moved to and formed cadet branches in the United States in the 19th century

The Italian-Jordanian-American Ghosheh family have been prominent in the fields of real estate, entertainment, and politics.

The Ghosheh Family has a Net Worth of $35 billion.

Summary

In which the Crown Prince of Jordan has found the girl of his dreams and desires to protect the girl he loves.

Started | Wednesday, 13 November 2019
Published |  Wednesday, 13 November 2019
Completed | TBA

A Jordan Royal Family Fan-fiction