𝕿𝖊𝖓 - 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖀𝖕 - 2019

𝕿𝖊𝖓 — 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖀𝖕 — 2019

9TH MARCH

Jordan's Crown Prince Hussein is a real family man

Big brothers around the world could learn a thing or two from the Jordanian royal.

Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan has had a lot on his plate recently. From playing host to Prince William to undertaking mock military exercises to inaugurating visitor centres, he seems to do a lot more than most 24-year-olds we know.

But no matter how busy he gets, the Crown Prince has always made time in his routine to be there for his younger siblings.

Over the weekend, he shared a sweet photo to Instagram of him sharing a lighter moment on a yacht with his 13-year-old brother, Prince Hashem.

Prince Hashem is the youngest of the four siblings, and the only school-going child of the family.

Hussein also has two sisters; Princess Iman, 21, who is currently studying at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., and Princess Salma, 17, who recently graduated from the International Academy Amman.

You might remember Princess Salma jamming on the ukulele, with Hussein keeping rhythm on the acoustic guitar.

You only need to scroll a little further down his Instagram page to find examples of where he's playing the perfect big brother and spending some quality time with his siblings.

— — — —

12TH MARCH

"Maybe before you pick the wedding colors scheme, we could pick a date? Or at least a specific season?" Rania asked.

"Summer or Autumn is fine with me." Hussein answered.

"Well, I was think Autumn or Winter." I answered.

"How about a compromise? Is early autumn alright? It should be warm enough in late August or September." Rania said.

"How about late autumn like November 1st?" Hussein asked.

"You want to get married on the date of our first date?" I replied.

"That's very romantic. Hit two anniversaries with one stone, maybe?" Rania asked.

"It's a brilliant idea." Hussein answered.

"Okay, Friday, the first of November it is." I said.

"Prefect," Rania paused. "Now we need to figure out bridesmaid and pageboys attires." She said.

"Brielle will be my maid of honor. I want five young girls as attendants. Their dresses can be in white. Each girl can wear a hairband with flowers. Five young pageboys, dressed in sailor suits." I said.

"Now, you have your dress made and Hussein you will wear your military uniform. I have worked on the guest list with your mother so I can think that should be about it." Rania said.

"I think it should we've been planning this wedding for almost a two months now." Hussein said.

"We've gotten so much done in two months unbelievable." I said.

"Oh hush, now we just have to announce your engagement and set up which media outlet will do your engagement interview." Rania said.

"Oh great." Hussein said, frowning at the thought of having to give an interview.

"I'll figure it out and Gia, we need to figure out what tiara you will wear on your wedding day." Rania said.

"I was thinking I can borrow one from you, I would like to honor you as you are like a second mother to me." I said.

Rania smiled.

"Gia I would be honored to loan you one of the family's tiara and you are my daughter but majority of the tiaras are already loaned out to a few of the members of the family so I suggest we purchase a new for you." Rania said.

"Do I have to go tiara shopping?" Hussein asked.

"No, I want you to be surprised when you see me in a tiara." I answered.

"You'll look amazing in whatever you chose to wear." Hussein said.