𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗 - 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖒 - 2018

𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗 — 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖂𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖒 — 2018

JUNE 24TH

Britain's Prince William lands in Jordan ahead of Israel visit

Duke of Cambridge welcomed in Amman by Crown Prince Hussein, in what Kensington Palace stresses is a 'nonpolitical' visit

Prince William arrived Sunday in Jordan at the start of a Middle East tour that will see him become the first British royal to pay official visits to both Israel and the Palestinian territories.

The 36-year-old Duke of Cambridge was greeted at Amman's Marka military airport by Crown Prince Hussein bin Abdullah, a fellow graduate of Britain's Royal Sandhurst Military Academy, who is hosting William for the two-day visit in Jordan.

The second in line to the British throne will then head to Israel Monday evening to begin his history-making visit to the Jewish state and West Bank.

— — — —

"William, I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Gia Ghosheh. Gia, this is the Duke of Cambridge." Hussein said as he introducing us.

"It's nice to meet you, Your Royal Highness." Gia said as she curtsied to William.

"It's nice to meet you, Gia." William said.

"Congratulations, on the new baby." Gia said.

"Thank you." William said.

"Well, I'll leave you two to handle business. It was nice meeting you." Gia said as she kissed Hussein's cheek then walked out of the room.

"She seems very nice." William said.

"Yes, Gia is a sweetheart." Hussein said.

"Are you two thinking marriage?" William asked.

"Well, honestly, my parents would love for us to get married but Gia and I are not ready for marriage maybe in a few more years but as now we're happy with the way things are and plus I want Gia to be comfortable with this lifestyle before I propose marriage." Hussein answered.

"I understand, has she taken her princess lessons? She seemed very trained with royal protocol and etiquette." William said.

"Yes, she recently started doing it." Hussein said.

"She's a natural then, but it may also have to do with her being a Ghosheh." William said.

"What do you mean?" Hussein asked.

"Did you not know that the Ghosheh Family have a connection to the last monarch of Italy? I hear the Ghosheh family is very powerful and well connected. Gia is the most eligible bachelorette for nobility families around the world, wanting to marry off their sons to her. I remember there was talks of an arranged marriage between Harry and Gia but it never came to be since Harry started dating Meghan." William answered.

"I knew the Ghosheh family were a big deal in the states but I did not know that they had global popularity especially Gia." Hussein said.

"Trust me, the Ghosheh family is an asset that certain people will want to be involved with." William said.

"Mhm." Hussein said.

"Now let's talk about building a better relationship between Jordan and England." William said.

— — — —

JUNE 25TH

Prince William watched the England game in the ultimate 'man cave'

The Crown Prince of Jordan has some pretty interesting digs

Twitter is obsessed with this photo of Prince William watching England beat Panama.

No, it's not just because the home nation team won 6-1 and are now officially through to the group stage – although that does help.

It's actually because of the ridiculous 'man cave' Wills watched it in – and the person sitting next to him. The not-unattractive man in question is Hussein bin Abdullah, and the soon-to-be 24-year-old is the Crown Prince of Jordan. The 'man cave' is his impressive basement in the Beit al Urdun Palace.

The Duke of Cambridge was in Amman for the start of an official tour of Jordan, Israel and Palestine. He was checking out factories and tech initiatives and apparently had to repeatedly tell photographers not to mention the England match.

According to the Daily Mail, the Duke of Cambridge apparently jokingly pleaded with the journalists travelling with him: "On pain of death, please don't tell me the score!"

Kensington Palace tweeted the photo of Wills watching the game with Crown Prince Hussein.

Hussein was filling in for royal duties on behalf of his parents, King Abdullah II and Queen Rania, who are currently in Washington DC on an official visit. And naturally, people had a lot to say about the Crown Prince's digs.

But mainly, it was Hussein bin Abdullah himself who turned a few heads.