𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕴𝖘 𝕴𝖙 - 2020

𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 — 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕴𝖘 𝕴𝖙 — 2020

31ST AUGUST

800,000 likes

800,000 likes

crownprincessgia Happy birthday to the world's best mom-in-law! You're classy, intelligent, and caring. Basically, everything I aspire to be. Thanks for showing me how it's done.

View all 1,000 comments

— — — —

Hussein stands up along with Gia.

"Once again, Happy birthday, mother. Gia and I couldn't think of a better present to give you for your fifty's birthday then to tell you—" Hussein paused and looks at Gia, and she meets his eyes, taking a deep breath and nodding.

Hussein turn back to his family and gins.

"We have something to tell you." Hussein said.

"What is it?" Everyone asked.

"We're expecting twins!" Gia exclaimed.

"Twins?!" Rania exclaimed.

"Congratulations!"

"Babies!"

Rania's screaming excitedly and quickly walks toward them. She crashes into the pair, hugging them both at once.

"Oh my god. Oh my god!" she pulls back and turns to Gia. "You're pregnant? With twins?" She asked.

Gia nods and smiles.

Rania hugs Gia tight. "Oh my gosh. This is so exciting. I can't believe it! How far along are you?" She asked.

"I'm fourteen weeks along." Gia answered.

"Oh my gosh, I knew it, I told you that your body was starting to change." Rania said.

Gia laughed.

"Yes, you did." Gia said.

— — — —

4TH SEPTEMBER

Crown Princess Gia is Expecting Twins

Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan and his wife, Crown Princess Gi, will be welcoming new members of the family, it has been confirmed.

Jordan's royal court has announced that Gia is pregnant with the couple's first children.

"The palace is delighted to share the joy of Crown Prince Hussein... and Crown Princess Gia... at the news she is expecting twins," said a statement. The babies are due to arrive early next year.

Congratulations to the happy couple!