𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕬 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕵𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖞 - 2019

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 — 𝕬 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕵𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖞 — 2019

We desire that you live as people who see past your individual cultures and hold on to what is good, but leaving behind that which hinders your journey.

26TH OCTOBER

"Mille di questi giorni." My aunt said as I walked around greeting all the guests that came to my bridal shower.

That was the blessing that nearly every woman bestowed upon me as they kissed me on the cheek hello.

Each of them were careful not to smudge them my makeup as they wished me a thousand days just like this one.

Over sixty of the most special ladies in my life filled a room to shower me with love and with gifts that I would use to start a new life with my husband to be.

Never in my life have I ever felt such a positive, loving energy. An ethereal presence filled the room as everyone entered, astonished at the theme of my bridal shower.

Guests were greeted with trays of Aperol Spritz cocktails and ice-cold shots of limoncello. A feast of classic family style antipasti followed, as well as pasta alla caprese and several choices of entrees.

"Everything turned out amazing." Rania said.

"You know my mother was so excited to plan this once in a lifetime event. So, of course everything had to turn out perfect." I said.

"She really did a great job." Rania said.

— — — —

897,781 likes

897,781 likes

allaboutgia Today, I am feeling so loved and so celebrated. A few of my friends, family members, and future fam came to shower me with love. Thank you to my mom for the most amazing bridal shower. And thank you to my amazing friends and family – I love you all! . I am surrounded by such amazing women. Elegance was a must 🎀 Tea time with my ladies. B L I S S F U L N E S S Couldn't ask for a better #bridetribe! ❤️ This exceeded all my expectations and was so beautiful💕💕. Everyone looked amazing in their pink! I can't wait for this wedding – so stoked I get to spend forever with my best friend. 🎈👰🏻🚿🎁💕

View all 4,892 comments

— — — —

1ST NOVEMBER

Hussein and Gia were married at the Zahran Palace in Amman, Jordan. Zahran Palace, built in 1957, has become the headquarters for official events involving the Jordanian Royal Family.