𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 - 2019

𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 — 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 — 2019

16TH DECEMBER

Queen Rania of Jordan shares beautiful family portrait

It is the time of year when many royals and celebrities are sharing family portraits in celebration of the last 12 months and the future. Queen Rania of Jordan is one of them. The Jordanian royal recently posted a beautiful family photo to her Instagram.

The elegant picture features Rania, her husband, King Abdullah II, and their four children and daughter in law, Crown Prince Hussein, Crown Princess Gia, Princess Iman, Princess Salma, and Prince Hashem, all coordinating in crisp white shirts.

"Best wishes from our family to yours as we approach the New Year #Love #Family #Jordan #LoveJO," Queen Rania captioned the post, writing in English and Arabic.

All of the children from the Hashemite family except Prince Hashem are adults, so it is nice to see the family together and to see their shining smiles.

Fans commented on how lovely the new portrait is and also expressed mutual love and best wishes for the year ahead.

— — — —

20TH DECEMBER

Queen Rania of Jordan takes part in Christmas festivities

Queen Rania and Crown Princess Gia of Jordan took part in the Christmas festivities in Fuheis, Jordan, on Wednesday.

They visited the town's annual Christmas market where they were able to browse the shops and speak to community members. They also watched a group of school children perform different Christmas tunes.

The Queen and Crown Princess heard children sing "Jingle Bells," "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," and "Deck the Halls" in English.

On Instagram, Her Majesty wished everyone a happy Christmas writing, "May the spirit of Christmas fill your hearts and homes with happiness, and mark a peaceful year ahead for our beloved Jordan."

Fuheis is roughly 20 kilometres north of Amman, and most that live there are Christians with the majority being Greek Orthodox, followed by Catholicism.

— — — —

25TH DECEMBER

"Morning, Merry Christmas." I said as I greeted Hussein, wrapping my arms around Hussein's waist and pressing a kiss to the back of his neck.

"Morning gorgeous, and Merry Christmas." Hussein replied, pulling me around his body so I was standing in front of him.

"When are we joining everyone downstairs for breakfast?" I asked, asked, gazing out the window.

"Not yet, let's go for a morning walk." He answered.

"Okay." I said as we walked over to the closet and bundling ourselves up to head outside.

We walked out of our bedroom and down the stairs and out of the house. We headed for the gardens.

"I love it here, but I'm cold." I said as I sighed when we paused in the gardens.

Hussein chuckled in response as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and snuggled me into his chest.

"Our first Christmas together." He said.

"I know right. I cannot wait for a lifetime of Christmases with you." I said.

He chuckled.

"Hopefully, next year or in the near future, we'll be celebrating Christmas with our first child." He said.

"Do you want to start trying?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yes." He answered.

"I think it'll be a lot of fun, you know trying for a baby. Imagine all the quickies all over the place." I said, throwing my arms around his neck and giving him a deep kiss. "I love you, Hussein." I said.

"I love you too, Gia." Hussein replied.