𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 - 𝕽𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕭𝖞 𝖄𝖔𝖚 - 2019

𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 — 𝕽𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕭𝖞 𝖄𝖔𝖚 — 2019

2ND APRIL

A sharp knock came from the door.

"It's Rania, dear. Can I come in?" Rania asked.

"Of course." Gia answered.

Rania walked in with a butler, who was holding a small, slightly worn out, black velvet box.

"Mathilde sen this over." Rania said she stopped in front of me and opened the box slowly.

It was beautifully crafted, made diamond tiara. Gia let out a small gasp and gently removed the tiara from the box.

"It's beautiful." Gia said.

"It's a beautiful tiara." Rania said.

"I know it is." I said as I glanced up at her and smiled.

"Mathilde did a good job finding this tiara." Rania said, placing the tiara on my head.

"I know I was really nervous about to finding one that fit me." I said, looking at myself in the mirror.

"It fits you perfectly." Rania said.

— — — —

King presents Crown Prince with wings upon completing pilot training

King Abdullah II has presented Crown Prince Hussein bin Abdullah II with his wings after completing theoretical and practical pilot training

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Lt. Gen. Mahmoud Freihat, Royal Jordanian Air Force Commander Maj. Gen. Yousef Huneiti, and a number of senior officers attended the ceremony, which took place recently.

— — — —

3RD APRIL

Crown Prince and Gia Ghosheh attends part of Cyber Security Hackathon competition, honours winners

His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II and Gia Ghosheh on Wednesday attended part of the Cyber Security Hackathon competition, held at Al Hussein Technical University (HTU) with the participation of 88 students from Jordan's universities.

The competition, organised by HTU in partnership with the King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau, seeks to promote cyber security ethics and practices, while nurturing university students' creativity and honing their coding skills.

Crown Prince Al Hussein was briefed on the goals of the competition, which harnesses national talents in cyber security and highlights Jordan's leading regional role in ICT and programming.

His Royal Highness also honoured the competition's winners.

— — — —

King, Crown Prince receive cables on occasion of Al Israa wal Miraj

His Majesty King Abdullah has received cables of good wishes from senior officials and army officers, heads of security agencies, and representatives of civil society organisations on the anniversary of Al Israa wal Miraj.

His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II also received similar cables on the occasion, which is marked on 27 Rajab, the seventh month of the Islamic lunar calendar.

It refers to the nocturnal journey of Prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him, from the Grand Mosque in Mecca to Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, from where he ascended to heaven.

In the cables, the officials stressed the importance of the occasion for Muslims, symbolising the importance of Jerusalem and Al Aqsa Mosque/Al Haram Al Sharif in Islam.

They highlighted King Abdullah's role as the Hashemite Custodian of Islamic and Christian holy sites in Jerusalem, noting his efforts to defend the city's identity.

— — — —

6TH APRIL

RHC✔️
@RHCJO

His Majesty King Abdullah II, accompanied by Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah, HRH Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II and Gia Ghosheh, inaugurates the 27th Annual Meeting and Business Forum of the EBRD at the King Hussein bin Talal Convention Centre, Dead Sea #Jordan #EBRDam

1:00 PM • 4/6/19 • Twitter Web Client

— — — —

8TH APRIL

Crown Prince and Gia Ghosheh pays surprise visit to Madaba Institute for Mosaic Art and Restoration

His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II and Gia Ghosheh on Monday paid a surprise visit to the Madaba Institute for Mosaic Art and Restoration, where they were briefed on its programmes that enable graduates to secure job opportunities.

Crown Prince Al Hussein and Gia joined some of the institute's students in making a mosaic art piece, and toured the facilities of the centre, the only one in the region that offers a diploma on mosaic art and restoration accredited by Balqa Applied University.

His Royal Highness and Miss Ghosheh toured an exhibition of heritage products by the institute's students, who showed the Crown Prince how they restore mosaic pieces.

During the visit to the Madaba Institute for Mosaic Art and Restoration, established in 2007, His Royal Highness stressed its important role in conserving Jordan's mosaic heritage, noting how its programmes enable young Jordanians to compete in the labour market.

The institute offers 50 annual scholarships to residents of Madaba, which has been home to mosaics for over 1500 years, and 25 others to residents of other governorates, in cooperation with the Employment-Technical and Vocational Education and Training Fund affiliated with the Ministry of Labour.

The Crown Prince commended the professionalism of students and graduates in restoring and producing mosaic pieces.

His Royal Highness and Ghosheh also visited Hippolytus Hall in Madaba, which is adorned with mosaics and features artefacts from the Roman, Byzantine, Umayyad and other eras.