𝕾𝖎𝖝 - 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝕬𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 - 2018

𝕾𝖎𝖝 — 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 𝕬𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 — 2018

DECEMBER 22ND

560,000 likes

560,000 likes

allaboutgia Happy 33rd birthday, @lifeoftoya, I want you to know that I have never met someone quite as great as you. You have always been the source of happiness in this family of ours and we all love you for it. Enjoy your day and may all the blessings go with you because you are the best sister ever!

View all 1,611 comments

lifeoftoya Thank you, Gia 🥰😘

DECEMBER 24TH

589,934 likes

589,934 likes

allaboutgia Happy Holiday 🎄

View all 1,000 comments

DECEMBER 25TH

780,991 likes

780,991 likes

allaboutgia Happy Birthday to my best friend in the entire world Aubriella!!! We've been through everything together and I'm the luckiest girl to have the same best friend my whole life! My family! My big sister! Love you @justaubriella!

View all 3,791 comments

— — — —

"I miss you." Hussein said into the phone.

"I miss you too. Did you like your presents?" I asked him.

"Of course, I love anything you get me, Gia, you know that." Hussein answered.

"I know." I said, smiling.

"Did you like your presents?" Hussein asked.

"I loved everything you got me." I answered.

"Good, I'm honestly sad about not being near you for the holidays but I'm ready for our vacation." Hussein said.

"I'm excited too but you never told me... where are we going, Hussein?" I asked.

He laughed.

"I guess I've kept it a secret long enough." He replied.

"Yes, you have. Now tell me." I said.

"I've decided to take you to Italy for our vacation slash your birthday vacation." He said.

"Really? Awe, that's amazing. I haven't been in Italy for years." I said.

"When was the last time you were there?" He asked.

"Maybe, two years ago or so. I'm not sure but I'm excited to go back and maybe we could visit some of my relatives." I answered.

"I would love that." He said.

"I know, so how's your schedule for the upcoming year?" I asked.

"Hectic as usual. I'm covering more duties as a way for my father to show the people that I will be a good king one day." He answered.

"And I believe you will, Hussein, you have a good heart, patience, and amazing ideas to better your country. I say that they will be proud to have you as king one day." I said.

"Thank you, Gia." He said.

"It's true, Hussein, I'm proud of you and everything you have accomplished so far and I know you will continue to strive." I said.

"I'm lucky to have you by my side." He said.

"And I'm lucky to have you." I said.

"I love you so much, Gia." He said.

"I love you too, Hussein." I said.