𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 - 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕯𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘 - 2019

𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 — 𝕽𝖔𝖞𝖆𝖑 𝕯𝖚𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘 — 2019

10TH NOVEMBER

Opening Parliament's fourth ordinary session in Jordan., Amman

Queen Rania and Crown Princess Gia (R) arrives to attend the opening ceremony of the fourth ordinary session of the 18th Parliament in Amman, Jordan.

Jordan King Abdullah II and his son Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II (R) arrive to attend the opening ceremony of the fourth ordinary session of the 18th Parliament in Amman, Jordan

The Jordanian king gave his traditional annual throne speech to open the Parliament's Fourth ordinary session, which marks the start of legislative year in the country.

— — — —

14TH NOVEMBER

First solo Royal engagement for Crown Princess Gia

Earlier today Her Royal Highness, was welcome by the musuem's Director, Sawsan Dalaq, then met with the museum's staff and was given a tour of the newly constructed Biodiversity Exhibit, and the recently refurbished Bank Exhibit.

The Biodiversity Exhibit is the first of its kind in Jordan. It was designed, developed locally, and launched in partnership with the Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature, the exhibit offers visitors an immersive experience of Jordan's diverse and unique ecosystems, and introduces them to the different species of plants and animals in the country. It also boasts displays of Jordan's various geological landscapes.

Since its introduction to the museum, the Biodiversity Exhibit has been a popular tool among teachers, helping them explain this subject to their students more easily.

— — — —

18TH NOVEMBER

789,000 likes

789,000 likes

crownprincessgia Side by side or miles apart, sisters forever close at heart. Happy 20th Birthday, @amiag.

View all 1,000 comments

amiag ❤️❤️

— — — —

21ST NOVEMBER

Crown Princess Gia Shines at New York Award Ceremony with Husband Crown Prince Hussein

Crown Princess Gia was a picture of contemporary elegance in New York this week, Her Royal Highness was accompanying Crown Prince Hussein to a ceremony at The Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) in Manhattan recognizing King Abdullah II with the 2019 Scholar-Statesman award for his "wise policies and efforts towards peace, stability, harmony, and tolerance in the Middle East," according to a Royal Court statement. "You have led your country with strength, compassion, moderation, and wisdom," remarked WINEP Chairman of the Board of Trustees James Schreiber to His Majesty.

HRH Crown Prince Hussein also attended the ceremony, where King Abdullah emphasized the importance of empowering youth not only in his country but also in the world in a conversation with WINEP Executive Director Robert Satloff during the evening.

— — — —

28TH NOVEMBER

"This is nice." Hussein said as we all took a seat at the table.

Hussein and I were spending Thanksgiving with my family in New Jersey.

"We have announcement to make." Aubriella said, standing up along with Young-kwang.

"What is it?" Amia asked.

Aubriella turned to the side and smoothed her dress down, revealing a small bump.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed.

"We're having a baby." Young-kwang said.

"Yes! Finally another grand baby." My mother, Alida said.

"Congratulations." Hussein said.

"How far along are you?" I asked.

"Fourteen weeks." Aubriella answered.

We started eating.

"This is good." Hussein said with a smile.

"Hopefully, around Christmas, we get another wonderful announcement." Alida said.

"Don't hold your breath for it." Toya said.

"Well, I'm just happy to have my family under one roof and celebrating Thanksgiving together." My father, Piero said.

"Hopefully, we can get together more often." Alida said.

Everyone agreed as we all continued to enjoy our Thanksgiving meal.