𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 - 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞 𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 - 2019

𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 — 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖞 𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 — 2019

17 January 2019

Who is Gia Ghosheh?

Gia Antonia Alida Ghosheh; born 7 January 1995 is an American businesswoman.

Born in Paterson, New Jersey, she is of Italian and Jordanian descent. She studied marketing at Georgetown.

She is a fifth generation businessperson, she is currently serving as vice president of the family-owned Ghosheh Organization.

Her net worth is 2.5 billion.

Gia also has royal blood as she is the great granddaughter of Umberto II, the last King of Italy.

Her godparents are her maternal uncle, Prince Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy, Prince of Venice; her paternal aunt, Maya Ghosheh; His Majesty Philippe, The King of the Belgians; and Victoria Manasir.

Recently, Gia has revealed she is in a long term relationship of three and half years but hasn't his identity.

— — — —

JANUARY 24TH

Crown Prince witnesses signing of MoU with Microsoft to develop Jordan's ICT sector

His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II on Thursday witnessed the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the Ministry of ICT, the Crown Prince Foundation, and Microsoft International, which aims to bolster cooperation ...

His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II on Thursday witnessed the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the Ministry of ICT, the Crown Prince Foundation, and Microsoft International, which aims to bolster cooperation in developing the ICT sector and enhancing relevant legislation and regulations.

The MoU—signed at the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos, Switzerland, in the presence of Jean-Philippe Courtois, Microsoft President, Executive Vice President and Head of Sales, Marketing and Operations—covers cooperation in cybersecurity and nurturing creativity, innovation, entrepreneurship and technical and vocational education in Jordan.

— — — —

"In a couple of months, you will step down as Vice President of the company." My father said.

I nodded.

"We have found a replacement for you and he will start next week as your co-vice president then by the time your engagement is announced he will have taken over your position." My mother said.

"Okay, now that we have settled my duties, it's back to wedding planning for me." I said.

"Have you thought of the dress you would like?" My mother asked.