𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝖂𝖆𝖉𝖎 𝕽𝖚𝖒 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖙 - 2018

𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 — 𝖂𝖆𝖉𝖎 𝕽𝖚𝖒 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖙 — 2018

APRIL 20TH

"Gia, wake up." Hussein said as she tries to wake Gia up to meet his friends, who all came to Jordan for a vacation trip.

"Leave me alone, H." Gia said as she rolls over and face down in her pillow.

Hussein chuckles then picks her up off the bed and carries her to the bathroom.

"Maybe a cold shower will wake you up." Hussein said.

Gia wakes up and jumps out of his arms and stares at him.

"Why, are you so evil?" Gia asked as she turns and faces the mirror and turns on the sink faucet to wash her face and brush her teeth.

"My friends are here and they want to meet my lovely girlfriend." Hussein answered as he watches Gia wash her face.

Gia groans and Hussein hands her a towel to dry her face.

"You'll love them plus Ellie is here." Hussein said.

"Ellie bear!" Gia exclaimed.

Hussein smiles.

"Yes, Ellie bear is here so get ready." Hussein said as he walks out of the bathroom.

— — — —

"Gia Bear!" Ellie squeaked as Gia walks into the living room.

"Ellie Bear!" Gia exclaimed as she jumps into Ellie's arms and Ellie twirls around as the rest of the group chuckles at them.

"I missed you so much." Ellie said as she kissed Gia's cheek.

"I missed you too. Oh my God, work has been kicking my ass." Gia said as she kissed Ellie's cheek.

"I'm so jealous right now." Hussein said as Ellie grins at him.

"Oh hush, H." Gia said as Ellie puts her down and they face the group.

"It's so nice to meet you, Gia, I'm Beatrice." Beatrice said, introducing herself.

"Nice to meet you, Beatrice." Gia said as she shook her hand.

"You're even more prettier than Hussein claimed." Karlie said.

"Thank you." Gia said.

"Oh, sorry I'm Karlie." Karlie said.

"Hi, Karlie." Gia said.

"It's nice to see you again, Gia." Joshua said, giving Gia a hug.

"You two know each other?" Karlie asked.

"Gia is a Ghosheh." Joshua answered.

"The Ghosheh and Kushner have history." Gia said.

"Oh, business ties." Karlie said.

"Yup." Joshua said.

"Oh, Hello, Misha." Gia said, giving the fashion designer a hug.

"Hello, Gia, you're glowing." Misha said.

"Really? I just woke up." Gia said.

"Gia, it's twelve in the afternoon." Ellie said.

"I needed it." Gia said.

"Sleep is her best friend." Hussein said, making the group laugh.

Gia sticks her tongue out at Hussein.

A butler walks in.

"Hello, everyone, Miss Ghosheh, Her Majesty would like to have an audience with you." The butler said, before walking away.

"What does mama want to talk to you about?" Hussein asked.

Gia shrugged.

"I'm about to find out. See you guys later." Gia said, as she quickly follows the butler.

— — — —

"Gia, such a pleasure." Rania said to her as she gave her a peck on the cheek.

"The pleasure's all mine, Your Majesty." Gia said to her, smiling while dipping into a perfect curtsy, to show respect towards the Queen.

"Oh, now none of that! And please do call me Rania, dear." Rania replied waving her hand in the air to dismiss Gia's curtsy.

"Okay." Gia said.

"Now, I called you here because I want to talk about your future with Hussein." Rania said as they took a seat on the couch.

"Our future?" Gia asked.

"Yes, Gia, you're aware that Hussein is the future monarch of Jordan and you two have been dating for nearly two years or so now, correct." Rania answered.

"Yes, two years, why?" Gia asked.

"Things are pretty serious between you two and I want to know if you will be able to handle being a wife of a monarch. Gia, soon Hussein will be at the age that he will be expected to have a wife who can be the perfect consort for him and Jordan." Rania answered.

"I understand." Gia said.

"My question is Gia, can you be the perfect woman for Hussein and Jordan?" Rania asked.