𝕺𝖓𝖊 - 𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖞 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 - 2016

𝕺𝖓𝖊 — 𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝕸𝖞 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 — 2016

MAY 23RD

Crown Prince of Jordan graduates from University

King Abdullah and Queen Rania have been on-the-go for much of last week ovet the weekend. After conducting a state visit of Belgium, they headed across the Atlantic to the United States for a very special occasion. Much pomp and circumstance was made of their visit in the US capitol; but the ceremony they flew in to town for wasn't for them but for their eldest son.

His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Hussein of Jordan, graduated from Georgetown University in Washington D.C. He obtained a B.Sc. Degree in foreign services specializing in international history. The Prince is the eldest son of Queen Rania and King Abdullah II.

His proud mother posted a photo and comment to social media, showing how happy she is of her son:

"A very special day when your first born is graduating from university! What a wonderful journey you have taken us on, Hussein

"A very special day when your first born is graduating from university! What a wonderful journey you have taken us on, Hussein."

— — — —

𝕲𝖎𝖆 P O V

"Gia, come meet my parents." Hussein said as he quickly grabbed my hand pulling to his parents who stood up from their seats as we approached.

"Dad, mom, this is Gia, my girlfriend." Hussein said introducing me.

"It is finally nice to meet you both, Your Majesties." I said as I dip into a deep curtsy before standing back up.

King Abdullah II and Queen Rania smiled.

"Oh, she's even more beautiful than you said." Queen Rania said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Gia, you have such a beautiful curtsy. It is nice to meet the young woman, my son can never seem to stop talking about." King Abdullah II said as we shook hands.

"I hope it's all good things." I said with a smile.

"All good things, my dear." Queen Rania said.

"You make our son very happy and for that we would like to visit us in Jordan." King Abdullah II said.

"Umm...of course, I would love to visit. I haven't been to Jordan since I was twelve." I said as I looked over at Hussein.

Hussein smiled.

"Good, we will make the arrangements and Hussein will tell you everything." Queen Rania said.

"Thank you, Your Majesties." I said.