𝕿𝖜𝖔 - 𝕲𝖎𝖆'𝖘 𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 - 2017

𝕿𝖜𝖔 — 𝕲𝖎𝖆'𝖘 𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 — 2017

"Hello, Gia." Hussein said.

"Hussein, how are you? I miss you! I wish you were here! Only two weeks! Are you still coming to my graduation?" the words rushed out of Gia's mouth as Hussein chuckled.

"Gia, darling, of course I'll be there. I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'm so proud of you. I miss you too, and Salma sends her love." Hussein said.

Hussein's little sister Salma, felt like a sister to Gia. Dating a prince at her age, with all the protocols and rules, was very hard on Gia, and Iman and Salma were helping Gia through it, to cope with royal life.

"Awe, tell her I miss her." Gia said.

"I will, so how are the final studies going?" Hussein asked.

"Oh, H, I wish it's over. I just can't wait to be with you. It has been a very long four years." Gia said as she swallows a tear. "I love you, Hussein." Gia added.

"I love you more, Gia." Hussein whispers back.

"I can't wait to see you." Gia said.

"Me either." Hussein said.

— — — —

MAY 22ND

Rising up, the dean declared, "Ladies and Gentlemen, the class of 2017!"

Everyone around Gia were tossing caps in the air, when she felt herself spun around and lips crushing hers in a passionate kiss that seemed to last forever.

Pulling away and opening her eyes and staring into Hussein's eyes.

"Congratulations, Gia." He said.

She pulled him closer and kissed him again, savoring his soft lips against hers.

Pulling away eventually, smiling at him, "I missed you! Let's go to my parents." Gia said as she gripped his hand and pulled him towards her parents.

"Sebu, Alida, it's nice to see you both again. Congratulations with your daughter's accomplishment. You must be very proud." Hussein said as Sebu, her father held out his hand, but her mother enveloped Hussein in a maternal embrace.

Out of the corner of her eye Gia recognized another familiar face. "Iman!" Gia exclaimed as she let go of Hussein's hand and hugged Iman fondly.

"Congratulations, Gia, I wished I could have graduated with you and get out of this place." Iman said.

Everyone laughed at hearing this.

They made their way outside, Gia feeling a little uncomfortable with all the protection officers present but she knew they were just doing their jobs so she relaxed as her mom took what felt like hundreds of photographs, while she clung to Hussein's hand and wouldn't let go.

"Are you okay?" Hussein asked her as he stared down at her.

Gia smiled.

"I'm okay, I just can't believe that I graduated." Gia answered.

"Believe it, you worked hard for your degree and I couldn't be more prouder of you and my parents sent you a gift." Hussein said as he lead her through the parking lot with her family following them.

"What did they get me?" Gia asked, confused on why they had to go to the parking lot for her gift.

Then we stop in front of a car decorated with balloons.

"Oh my Gosh! No way!" Gia exclaimed as Hussein hands the car keys.

"Congratulations!" Iman said, smiling.

"They got her a car, awesome." Aubriella said as Alida once again started taking pictures of Gia and the car.

"Thank God, I didn't listen to your mother and get her a car." Sebu said as he smiled watching his daughter.

"Thank you! Call your parents please." Gia said as she runs over to the car.

"Oh my Gosh, it's a white BMW 430i with red leather interior and custom rims." Gia said as she gets in the car.

"Hello?" Rania asked as she answers the FaceTime call from Hussein.

"She loves it." Hussein said as he flips the camera so his mother can see Gia in the car, who is on the verge of tears.

"Thank you, maleka. I love it." Gia said as she looks into the camera.

"You're welcome, Gia, you're a special young lady and you deserve it. I hope to see you soon." Rania said.

"Yes, ma'am." Gia said.

"Take some photos for me so I can show your father, Hussein." Rania said.

"Yes, ma'am." Hussein said.

— — — —

Liked by elliegoulding, queenrania, cpfjo, and 60,000 others

alhusseinjo Congratulations! Four years of hard work studying marketing at Georgetown and today is your big day! You have earned all of the celebration and I'm so proud of you. I love you!

View all 1,000 comments

elliegoulding Congratulations 🎉