2

3rd person POV

——————————🥀————————-

4 days after (Wednesday )

"Shittt." Mariah said while riding Jaloni in the front seat of his car. "Keep going baby." She said moving up and down on his dick.

  Mariah tried to go in for a kiss but Jaloni never kisses the bitches he fuck on. She just got lucky that he was horny and wanted to fuck during third period.

"Just get off." Jaloni said getting irritated that everytime he den fucked someone this week Zakayla would always pop into his mind.

"Whats wrong with you?" Mariah snapped. She was usually Jaloni's go to hoe and he wasn't even showing intrest.

"Nun man.. fix yourself before we get in hea." Jaloni said pulling off the condom amd throwing it out the window.

"Ace Im bout done with yo games." Mariah said gettin offended that she ain't make him cum. All the hoes don't call him his real name.

"Man you tripping, just get out." He said laughing pulling out his phone checking Zakayla instagram and snap. Thats all he had of her cause she wouldn't give him her number.

"Why you keep looking at this bitch?" Mariah said getting her phone about to walk out. "Aye man why you all in my phone anyway?" Jaloni said looking at her laughing. Hoes is crazy he thought to himself.

"Bye i'm done with yo ass." Mariah said while walking out the car when they both knew she would be back.

"Bitches be tweakin." Jaloni said laughing while fixing his hat posting a picture and goin back in school.

" Jaloni said laughing while fixing his hat posting a picture and goin back in school

Liked by Angelll4 and 23,490 others
Loni.Kozart Youngest nigga in charge™️

67,499 others

Kayla.Tymani🤣🙄u think you cute
↪️Loni.Kozart 🤣ofc ma

Angelll4😍😍daddyy
Mariahlynnn😒😍

Treythedon 🤘🏾blood
↪️Loni.Kozart yessirrr

Jaloni POV