34

ZAKAYLA POV
the day of her birthday....

ZAKAYLA POVthe day of her birthday

(Her outfit during the day)

"HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAY BAEEE." Jaloni said waking me up with boxes all around me.

"Burfday mommy." Jaleel said smiling reaching for me.

"Thank you baby." I said grabbing Jaleel from Jaloni.

"Thank you daddy." I said kissing Jaloni.

This is soo sooo sweet. Im really 20 and boutta be a mom of two.

"Sooo fiancé your finally 20." He said sitting on the bed laying on my stomach.

If only he knew I was pregnant.

"I gott the whole day planned for you baby." He said looking up at me.

"Awe really what you got planned." I said stroking his waves.

"So Im dropping off Jaleel at your moms house while your relaxing today at the house, I called in a masseuse to come to the crib and give you a massage and then we gon go get your nails and feet done and the rest you just gon have to wait and see." He said smiling really big.

"Sooo you just gon kick my baby to the curve." I said laughing.

This my first year having a birthday with a baby will I even wanna be with all these people.

"Yeah soo say yo goodbyes to ur baby for now so we can get you started." He said kissing my cheek and then walking out.

"Yo daddy dont want us together today dada." I said Jaleel.

"Da-da." He said waving his hands in the air.

LATER IN THE DAY

"BABYYYYY can you help me with my dress." I said to Jaloni as I was putting on my dress.

I look so different from before I had a baby. I have actual curves.

 I have actual curves

(this the outfit)

"I look so fat." I said looking in the mirror.

Jaloni walked in the walk in closet and stood behind me,