37

JALONI POV
One week laterr....
Day of the engagement party.

A/N lets jus use our imagination and pretend that Jaloni has on a grey suit that matches Zakayla dress ok? ok🥰

"Kay we still gotta give the kids a bath so I think you should do that before you get your hair done." I said as Zakayla was puttin on her clothes.

"I should be fine with getting my hair done and giving Jaleel a bath.... Zanaria a different story so uou can wash her up." I said laughing putting on my slides.

"Whatever you say baby." I said looking at her.

She always just look so good...She don't even gotta try.

"C'mere." I said looking at her biting my lip.

"Jaloni no sex right now." She said looking at me seriously.

"I dont wanna have sex I jus wanted a kiss before you left." He said laughing and puckering his lips.

I came over and kissed him but he only kissed me one time.

"Why you only give me one kiss I need another one." I said pointing to my lips again.

"You a bug." He said laughing and kissing me again.

"Bye my babies." I said kissing both of them before walking out.

Jaleel used to love sleeping in his own room but ever since the baby cane home and been sleeping with us because she's little he been sleeping with us.

I don't mind it though he'll always be mommy's baby.

I got in my car and drove to the hair salon got my hair in a wavy long bob on got in the car again hopping on live.

I instantly got 10k people watching me.

"Hey yalll." I said looking on the road.

where you going? "Im going back home." I said looking in the rear view mirror.

Whewwww I look good.

😍😍😍Your bomb "Thank you so much." I said smiling fixing my lash.

Where the babies. "With they big head ass daddy." I said laughing turning the corner to my block.

We see that rock tho😍😍😍 yall is goals😩 "You see it girllll." I said showing my ring in the camera smiling.